Thread: Big John

Big John !!!

Hello everybody, Big John here from British Columbia Canada. I am very new to the binary world. I went through the Finanacial Trading Schools curriculum on binary options trading before finding BOTS and am now working through the schooling offered here, as well as feeling my way around the rest of the website. I currently am looking for a good broker that deals with Canadians. This seems like a great place and I'm really glad I'm here and looking forward to learning and trading with everyone.

Welcome aboard mate, glad to have you with us!

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I went through the Finanacial Trading Schools curriculum on binary options trading
    i have been there too, the youtube channel and his videos about BO are priceless..

welcome on board !
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Hello John,you in right place...

Hello Big John!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Canada is pretty strict towards binary options.. I think at the moment your best options are Ayrex and Binary.com - see reviews.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello, welcome to BOTS! It's great that you have decided to learn how to trade instead of searching for robots and signal services like many others. I wish you the best of luck with your BO trading improvement. I believe Ayrex will be good for you. A canadian friend of mine is using their services and it is going well.

Hey there! welcome.
    Keep us posted on how it goes, do lots of demo trading first
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content