Thread: Newbie

Rookie Member

Newbie !!!

Hi everyone,
    I live in Queensland Australia.

I am new to Binary trading but have been burnt standard trading, so I thought I would give this a go and try and learn a lot more.

Welcome Ashe. I'm from Sydney.
    I'm a total beginner and the guys here are very helpful!!

Welcome on board! Trading is risky doesn't matter standard or binary options. Keep it safe and learn more before moving forward. You will find a lot of support from other members here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I live in Queensland Australia.

I am new to Binary trading but have been burnt standard trading, so I thought I would give this a go and try and learn a lot more.
    Hey welcome!
    "Standard trading" - you mean Forex? Ok, well tell us more. What was your approach?
    I mean, if you are good at BO you most likely can do FX too because the technical analysis are pretty much similar.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello and welcome to BOTS!

In my opinion BOs are a bit easier than Forex, which doesn't necessarily mean that you won't get burned with them either. Everybody burns a bit in the beginning. It's great that you already have some experience, but you could still check out the School section in case you've underestimated some valuable lesson. I wish you good luck and we'll be looking forward to hear more from you.

Hello Ashe!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Welcome Ashe to our community

Welcome Ashe...

Hey, how's it going mate? Have you started doing stuff already?