Thread: GOptions?

Rookie Member

GOptions? !!!

What appened to them? There website is gone, email is not returned, yet their app still works and I am able to trade. In fact, I have made a substantial amount of money teh last couple of days, only to find out that the website has gone away while wanting to cash in. Since the app still works, my money must be somewhere. Any suggestions?

I tried to open webpage. I failed.
    http://prntscr.com/eht0j8

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	6742

May be they have some software troubles? Is there any development on this case?

Junior Member BinaryScamSniffer's Avatar
    From the earliest stages of development, GOptions was already accused of fraud and unscrupulous activity. The brokerage firm was founded in 2012 and in 2013 the first complaints have started popping up on different forums, supported by enough proofs to believe that it is a scam. Even more, the very first red flag must be the fact that the broker isn't regulated. In such a susceptible to scams business like binary options, collaborating with a broker that has no license is a straight path to loss.
    The bonuses are extremely generous, for example, the VIP clients could benefit of a 100% bonus. But these were online funds that couldn't be withdrawn. Even the first generation of traders reported the fact that their withdrawals were automatically cancelled. In most of the cases, after insisting they were told that because of the bonus, cash can be withdrawn only after reaching the overall traded volume of $1 million. Additionally, the initial parent company was Massive Consulting Ltd, which soon afterwards changed to Longmont Ltd and later to Go Trading.
    Usually, such dubious issues like impossible to reach website or changing parent company for multiple times are the last argument to support the fact that a broker has no good intentions. And in this case, it was proved by numerous other aspects like bonuses with too many strings attached, online complaints and withdrawal problems. They don't offer a demo account neither.
    To resume, the fact that their website ceased to function means that GOption is a scam and you must quit this collaboration. Try to conduct an all capital withdrawal, but be prepared for a troublesome procedure.