LFC
    Rookie Member

Vermin Binarymate.com !!!

I'm not sure where i should be putting this, I am new lol

I’ve put Finpari as the new broker didn’t seen to be on here. Finpari was shut down for fraud and pocketing everyone’s money by not paying them out at all, they are scammers and are all over the net, the people posted that they never got paid are just a small part of complaints all over.

Anyway they have resurfaced under the name ‘Binarymate’ and they are exactly the same. Finpari/Brinarymate, the only good reviews you’ll get are from affiliates and good luck at getting paid. Watch out for BinBotPro too, they give you 2 options, one for Finpari who are dead and the other Binarymate. Binarymate total SCAM!!! They even call their agents Success Mangers that same posted in the review thread on here over Finpari, try and find some genuine who been paid out by Binarymate…good luck with that.

I started with the minimum deposit of 250 and was signed up instantly and then was cleared after proving the correct documentation, I plodded about for an hour and didn’t like the place, as I took no bonuses I didn’t have to make a wager so I tried to withdraw my xxx sum, it said that it had gone through but nothing even moved like balances so contacted them, they told me that it had to be my initial stake or above, ok so I then made that, then I was told my withdrawal Must be over 50 which I knew about but I didn’t know that was on top of your 250 or initial deposit, they said I could withdraw over 300, so I made that and tried, once again with automated say it was fine and again nothing moved, I contacted them and was met with I had to wait for a success manager, so I waited and contacted them again, excuse after excuse after excuse.

My 3 figure sum is still sat in their account now all I get if I email them is the automated questionnaire, oh another thing, if you try and use their pay queries link when you send it’ll just come back as cannot send, my initial deposit shows up and going from the U.K. to Azabaijan.
    You sign with these then kiss your money goodbye as soon as you send it, want to check? Feel free to scour the net taking no notice of the affiliate reviews and try and find someone’s who’s been paid. The same as the second page of the Finpari link on the main page of the site off here.

I'm emailing them everyday but I'm not very hopeful.

thanks for this info LFC. We have recognized Finpari as a scam thread awhile ago -http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/finpari-suck/
    yet we didn't have enough complaint to approve scam warning.

in any case, we've just reviewed binarymate as well. Got to watch out from this scheme as well. I'll update this thread as soon as we have the review online.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello LFC!

Thank for this information.

LFC
    Rookie Member
    No probs, I hope it helps someone if even a little. I can fully except the up's and down's in anything but out and out filth like this is a no although I can imagine many have been bit by various companys. Quick update too, I forgot to add that I was called by my 'Success Manager' 2 days ago who just went on about not much which was badly sugar coated with 'Your withdrawl has been approved' oh really? Process it then! He probably only rang due to the many emails I'd send previously. He actually rang today but I missed it, I rang back but it was always engaged and their site number last time I rang was in foregin, I then instead emailed my 'Success Manager' and the support too....both replied with nothing but the 'How did we do? Good or bad' email with no other content which just extracted the urine.

I guess it's only a matter of time before my account disappears or I get locked out accused of fraud for giving them money.

Live and learn.

LFC
    Rookie Member
    After many emails and phone calls I have actually got my deposit back, I did have a little bit of balance left which I was more than happy to take down joyfully to a zero balance and then ask for account deletion.