Hi all,

I coded a python binary option trading bot. It is a stand alone and is not compatible with any MT4 platform out there. All you have to do is enter your settings, and it starts working. It runs in terminal. I started selling it on the binary.com forum and I actually got a couple clients who were satisfied with the software, so I’m posting here to know if anyone would be interested as well.
———
The robot can be used just as a signal provider, or can actually execute trades for you. It currently works only with the binary.com API which I recommend, but I will be happy to start working on other API compatibility if some of you are interested in purchasing the bot.
The robot trades on all the major currency pairs: EUR/USD USD/JPY GBP/USD USD/CHF EUR/JPY USD/CAD and AUD/USD.
———
Here are the stats for the past month:
14 hours a day, 5 days a week 1 month and one day in: 67% ITM
Avg 85 trades a day, maximum number of losses in a row: 7. This is exceptional, and is very unlikely to happen. The average number of losses in a row for the past month has been 4.
———
More information is obviously available if you are interested, just contact me and I will get back to you.
I would not sell the robot for any crazy amount, if you buy it and configure it properly you would easily make your money back in 1 week of trading.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Cheers.