Greetings from rainy UK !!!

New to this and mainly learning, reading and thinking about trading.

The forum looks to be a great resource and certainly seems friendly and supportive.

I have just retired from a gruelling job in our NHS so am up for some gentle adventuring with small stakes!

Phil

Welcome aboard mate! if you have any questions, do not hesitate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome Phil...

Hey welcome!
    Check out the Members War Room too! You will find many Traders including fellow Britons too and you can learn
    something from them
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by flatustube View Post
    New to this and mainly learning, reading and thinking about trading.

The forum looks to be a great resource and certainly seems friendly and supportive.

I have just retired from a gruelling job in our NHS so am up for some gentle adventuring with small stakes!

Phil
    Welcome Phil. If you have any questions ordoubts, we are willing to help you

Hello Phil!

Welcome to the bots forum.

Hi Phil! Great to see you on board. You won't find more friendly trading community out there. We are doing our best to support each other and to help in learning and avoiding most common mistakes and scams!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi, Phill, welcome to BOTS! I hope you learn all you need to know about trading and manage to become a profitable trader someday.