Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello !

Rookie Member

Hello ! !!!

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie and I'm interestied in binary strategies. Hope to learn more about it here.

Welcome here Floalma!

You can learn a lot in CommuniTraders Forum and also from the library of educational articles here http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/ Of course if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

3. Thanks Floalma thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Thank you for your welcome !

When you said "from the library of educational articles here", are talking about the Trading Lessons ?

Welcome Floalma. I am still new as well. These guys will help you if you have any difficulties.
    If you click on Kolyo's link it takes you straight to the School section where you can learn the basics right up to the really hard stuff on how to trade.
    Enjoy.

6. Thanks Floalma thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Floalma View Post
    Thank you for your welcome !

When you said "from the library of educational articles here", are talking about the Trading Lessons ?

Yes he's referring to our school section
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

8. Thanks Floalma thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Thank you Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Yes he's referring to our school section

Rookie Member
    I already visited the School section. Yes, they are the basics. I'd like to find more advanced themes for trading with short time expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Welcome Floalma. I am still new as well. These guys will help you if you have any difficulties.
    If you click on Kolyo's link it takes you straight to the School section where you can learn the basics right up to the really hard stuff on how to trade.
    Enjoy.

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Floalma View Post
    I already visited the School section. Yes, they are the basics. I'd like to find more advanced themes for trading with short time expiration.
    ^^ yeh every newbie expects this the first month in the forum ! dont wanna go hard on you, but short expiries in BO are very risk even for expert traders, remember the broker here makes money when u loose, they will do anyting they can to mess with the price in such short expiries..
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Hey welcome to our community!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Floalma, welcome on board!!!