Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Maj
    Rookie Member

Account under investigation !!!

Hello I'am trading with stockpair a few months already and never had more problems with them. But today they sent me this email, which makes me worried. Is there anyone with gold< account status, that could help me and answer for a few questions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2017-03-02 16-09-35.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	6688

I use stockpair. I have no idea. Maybe just verification checking or your identification. If you're inactive account it will be problem. They could took some money for maintain account.

Hey!
    Interesting. Are you using any robots?
    Also, short expiries or long?
    At least I'm sure they will notify you on why they are investigating your account.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Maj
    Rookie Member
    Hello, just got my answer from them. I think I just made too much money...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2017-03-08 08-58-27.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	6735

It seems they don't like you trade any more with them. The good thing is that your current balance will remain unaffected and you will be able to withdraw without problem. Can you give us your guess what's the reason for this? How much money did you made with them? Did you use short term trades exploiting a kind of latency of their price feed? This is something that no one broker like and terminate accounts immediately besides this is their own problem and not your fault..? I am just wondering. There are many traders here working with StockPair for many years and I never saw a complaint like yours. It will be good if we can investigate further. The bad is StockPair looks like don't want to give explanation for the termination of your account.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Maj, can you provide us with details regarding your account so we could forward your complaint to Stockpair? Thanks
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

poe
    Yeh, im also quite interested to know how much money we are talking about ? it would be nice if u provide us with some more information about it. Also that way some people here can forward your complaint to Stockpair or you could just make a complain on FPA ! they are very helpful as well.

btw, what does that Clause 24 states ? -> Termination ? is that all they say ?
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Maj
    Rookie Member
    Hello guys, I havent use any robots and any 3rd app, I was taking 5min turbo trades, I did withdraw 2x 2.000 (they have limit 2.000 via skrill per week), and right after I ordered 3rd withdraw, they took my account under investigation. The thing is all money that I had on my account was from them. I did deposit around 1000$ but took it back as soon as I had profit. In last month I had 50:5 stats which is 90% win rate, in one month I withdrew 6.000 and still had around 3.500$ on account. But the thing is they have vip and diamond accounts, for traders with 10.000+ so I dont think so this money that I've made is a big trubble for them...

Clause 24

TERMINATION

You have the right to terminate the Agreement by giving the Company at least Five (5) days written notice, specifying the date of termination in such, on the condition that in the case of such termination, all Client's Open Positions shall be closed by the date of termination without derogating all the provision aforementioned therein, including charges, fees and penalties.

The Company may terminate the Agreement by giving you a Five (5) days written notice, specifying the date of termination therein.

The Company may terminate the Agreement immediately without giving any notice in the following cases:

Death of the Client;
    Unauthorised Activity
    In case of a decision of bankruptcy or winding up of you is taken through a meeting or through the submission of an application for the aforementioned;
    Termination is required by any competent regulatory authority or body;
    You violate any provision of the Agreement and in the Company’s opinion the Agreement cannot be implemented;
    You violate any law or regulation to which you are subject, including but not limited to, laws and regulations relating to exchange control and registration requirements;
    You involve the Company directly or indirectly in any type of fraud.
    An Event of Default as defined in Section 24 of this Agreement occurs.
    You have not completed the verification process within the 15 day timeframe set by the Company, whereby any open positions will be automatically closed and your initital deposit minus any loses/plus any profit will be returned.
    The termination of the Agreement shall not in any case affect the rights which have arisen, existing commitments or any contractual provision which was intended to remain in force after the termination and in the case of termination, you shall pay:

Any pending fee of the Company and any other amount payable to the Company;
    Any charge and additional expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Company as a result of the termination of the Agreement;
    Any damages which arose during the arrangement or settlement of pending obligations.
    In case of breach by you of this agreement the Company reserves the right to reverse all previous transactions which place the Company’s interests and/or all or any its clients’ interests at risk before terminating the Agreement.

Maj
    Rookie Member
    I sent a few emails asking for any explanation but not reply...

Hi Maj! In case everything you told here is true and you made such consistent 90% win rate (due to luck or great trading skills) it seems they terminated your account just because you made profit. As Martin said we can try to forward your case to them and to expect a kind of explanation. Big and reputable brokers like StockPair must not terminate accounts just because you are profitable, otherwise it all seems too suspicious and scammy! I will not be surprised, but once again this is the first case of such unexplained account termination with StockPair.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder