View Poll Results: Which is the author of your favorite picture in the Trading Desk Contest?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Martin

2 18.18%
  • Ronnel

2 18.18%
  • DaVychi

1 9.09%
  • Bogdan

5 45.45%
  • Willyw

1 9.09%
  • Lelyz9

1 9.09%
  • Poe

3 27.27%
  • Annovdbos

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    I voted. Who will be the winner we'll see.

I voted also,it's getting hot
    Work hard in silence,let your success be your noise...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    I voted also,it's getting hot
    Yep, I am feeling it too Bogdan is leading the fight right now! I am sure more voters will join next few days and the final round will be very interesting!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

When is death line for voting?

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    When is death line for voting?
    It's Thursday this week.

Hey guys, finally the vote is over and we have the Winner and the Runners Up:

The Winner is the amazing War Trading Desk of Bogdan!

Congratulation and cheers Bogdan! Your win was fully deserved, no one else in our community have a real War Trading Room like yours

The Next two participants with one and the same vote are Poe and Annovdbos! Congratulations for you guys too!

The Poe Zen Trading Desk and Anno Rock Band Trading Desk are also equally great pictures and both deserved the Silver Medal in our Trading Desk Contest!

As a winner Bogdan will receive a Hard Copy of Trading Price Action Trends: Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader by Al Brooks!

Poe and Anno will receive an ebook (pdf or epub) of
    The Daily Trading Coach: 101 Lessons for Becoming Your Own Trading Psychologist from the Trading Psychology expert Brett Steenbarge!

Also as we promised earlier with Okane and because both Poe and Anno are still in the begging of their trading career if they want they can benefit from a short personal Skype conversation with Me or Okane discussing their strategies, tactics and long term trading perspective in ask anything format

Thanks everybody for the participation. I hope next time we organize similar competition we will have even more participants!

Last edited by Kolyo; 04-20-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Oh wow! Thanks to the voters, guess there are some fellow rock 'n roll fans with me on this forum!

Also congratz to Bogdan and Poe! Deserved winners with great desks, ones to be jealous of actually.
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

Congrats folks🎆

Bogdan congratulation. You can buy a beer in the house.

Congratulations Bogdan and also Poe and Anno.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!