View Poll Results: Which is the author of your favorite picture in the Trading Desk Contest?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Martin

2 18.18%
  • Ronnel

2 18.18%
  • DaVychi

1 9.09%
  • Bogdan

5 45.45%
  • Willyw

1 9.09%
  • Lelyz9

1 9.09%
  • Poe

3 27.27%
  • Annovdbos

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

My Trading Desk Competition - Join Now! !!!

Hello CommuniTrader Members!

How does your trading desk looks like? Where do you login from? Do you take your trading platform with you when on vacation? Take a picture of your trading desk / pc / phone / tablet wherever you are and win some amazing prizes!

Here are The Prizes:

Winner:
    Trading Price Action Trends: Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader by the Price Action Guru Al Brooks! (Hard Cover worth $75)

Runner Up:
    The Daily Trading Coach: 101 Lessons for Becoming Your Own Trading Psychologist from the Trading Psychology expert Brett Steenbarger (E-Book worth $25)

The Competition:

Take a picture of your trading desk/your pc/tablet/iphone with CommuniTraders forums opened on the screen, share this image here or upload on cloud (add link here) and hold on for the first round results!

Round 1: The Forums administrative staff and moderators would pick the 7 most interesting pictures.
    Round 2: All forums members can use their vote once to pick their favorite picture. The most liked picture is the winner of the competition!

Rules:

Must have CommuniTraders open on your browser and clearly visible.
    No more than 2 pictures per user, chose your best ones.
    Last day to add your picture to the competition 30th of March 2017.

If for any reason we'll not be able to send the hard cover to your address, we will provide the e-book instead.

How to add an image to post:
    1. Replay to thread.
    2. Add a new image by clicking on the "Insert Image" icon.
    3. Click on the image (after adding to post) and make sure it's scaled to full size or at least a large enough size.
    4. Do not post directly images larger than few hundreds of kb. You can easily optimize the image size using this free tool http://optimizilla.com
    5. Remember to add a few words about the location where the picture is taken

Alternative: If for some reason your image doesn't come out right inside the post or it's too big you have two alternative ways to present your image - go to: https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html and download the app. Lightshot app helps you take a screenshot and uploading into cloud. Share the link here and we'll add the image inside your post. The second option – post a GoogleDrive link to your image.

That’s it! The competition starts officially next week on 5th of March and continue one full month. Have fun and let the best and most original picture win!
    Last edited by Kolyo; 03-01-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey All!

I took this image about 2 years ago while vacationing in Zanzibar, a lovely tropical island at the coasts of Eastern Africa. The veteran members here might notice it’s the old CommuniTraders layout im looking at(: Yeah, even while on vacation work comes first! Nevertheless, I wish I could “work” there all day hhahaha!

PS
    As Kolyo here mentioned, there a few ways to upload your pircutre. Since most pictures taken with smart phones tend to be quite large, please avoid posting picture directly on forums. First option and best in my opinion is to upload the image into G-Drive and share the link here. Second option, for those of us with better computer skills, you can use a software like paint to resize the image and make it much smaller (around 600-800 px is more than enough). After you re-size, use this great free website - http://optimizilla.com/ to optimize the size of the file.

THANKS! Looking forward to see what you got!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bots_zanzibar-min-min.JPG  
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

3. Thanks Kolyo thanked this post
    This is nice. Awesome. I'd like to take part. But I'm not clear how to do that. I need more to see. Thanks Kolyo.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    This is nice. Awesome. I'd like to take part. But I'm not clear how to do that. I need more to see. Thanks Kolyo.
    I wasn't exactly following the rules casue the goal was to take a picture of your "working space" (with CommuniTraders on the screen). So feel free to be creative!

What you need to do is simply take a picture of your working space using your phone, decrease it's size and upload here or upload to G-drive and share a link here
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banana.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	6692

This is my desk. I just took the picture now
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

7. Thanks Kolyo thanked this post
    This is my desk at home. While trading I have a nice sight at my precious guitars, my favourite t-shirt of my favourite rock band of all times Queens of the Stone age and at two records of some damn good musicians; Elvis Presley and Simon & Garfunkel. I also really like my Rolling Stones cup which I picked up at a Stones concert and now use as a pencil holder!

Name:	Competition.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	6700
    Last edited by Annovdbos; 03-03-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

9. Thanks Kolyo thanked this post
    Thank you guys for your pictures! For sure it will be a lot of fun and interesting competition I am sure there will be serious challenge between the funniest or on the other hand most interesting and impressive pictures here! Waiting with great interest to see the next nominations! @Ronnel I think it is visible where the focus is haha

Don't forget that everyone have two pictures allowed to participate in the competition! The selection criteria will be based on fun, original trading setups and interesting places where the pictures are taken.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Good pictures so far. I've got one but it's old, I'm in process of building a new work space . . . that'll be a good pic.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Twitter Hidden Content
    Facebook https://Hidden Content color="#0000FF">Google+ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I also took a photo. As soon as I've seen this post I've done it.

Name:	IMG_20170304_103203.jpg 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	6710

Name:	IMG_20170304_082837-750x600 (1).jpg 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	6711
    My trading "station",including my buddy African grey Saul.
    I have very limited time to use my laptops,more time I do my trading on smartphone 5,5" inch sctrean,funny but that at my fulltime work...
    Work hard in silence,let your success be your noise...