View Poll Results: Which is the author of your favorite picture in the Trading Desk Contest?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Martin

2 18.18%
  • Ronnel

2 18.18%
  • DaVychi

1 9.09%
  • Bogdan

5 45.45%
  • Willyw

1 9.09%
  • Lelyz9

1 9.09%
  • Poe

3 27.27%
  • Annovdbos

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Haha, agree with you Michael! This is the best Zen Trading Desk in our community. I am sure it is arranged according to all Feng shui rules. I am sure it can help a lot in keeping best mindset when trading!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Haha, agree with you Michael! This is the best Zen Trading Desk in our community. I am sure it is arranged according to all Feng shui rules. I am sure it can help a lot in keeping best mindset when trading!
    ahahah I studied some of that during my career Kolyo and tbh i hated everytime the profesor said anything about feng shui... Back then it was a fashion in architecture so they used to use the feng shui for everything literally !

i love cactus they are my fav plants, also i heard they are very helpful to eliminate radiations on area full of cables , now i only need 2 more plants ( small ones ) a snake plant which is beautiful on brings the focal point to a point, a finally a peace lilly and i read about her that it reduces the dust in spaces up to 20% andi defo need that !

thank u all for the kind words
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

poe
    So ? Results of the competition ?
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Hi Poe! My Trading Desk Competition is running till Sunday. The last chance to enter the competition is still available but don't wait too much because we are closing soon Next week the jury will select the nominations and than the final vote to select the first 3 best trading desk pictures.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Don't forget the Prizes:

For the Winner a hard cover copy of the famous Al Brooks book:
    Trading Price Action Trends: Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader by the Price Action Guru Al Brooks! (Hard Cover worth $75)

and.. for the Second Place:
    The Daily Trading Coach: 101 Lessons for Becoming Your Own Trading Psychologist from the Trading Psychology expert Brett Steenbarger (E-Book worth $25)

Both of the books are very good reading for every serious trader! I have a copy of All Brooks book in my language and fairly can say it is one of the most detailed and in depth book on price action trading written ever! The Brett Seenbarger book on the other hand goes quite in depth of the trading psychology subject and is one of the very few books in trading psychology space which is really worth reading from the beginning to the end. Both books are my personal selection and I ensure they are first quality readings for every serious trader!

And last but not least The CommuniTraders moderators prize! If the winner is interested he may accept half an hour private coaching skype chat with me or Okane, asking anything on trading!

Last edited by Kolyo; 04-07-2017 at 03:47 PM.

And my trading laptop at the last day of the contest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_50651-min.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	6953

Nice owl pillow
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hey guys,

We are closing now. In few days the jury will give the nominations for which you can vote Thanks everyone who took part in this little bit more different contest which we initiated for the first time in CommuniTraders

Hope it was interesting and fun for everyone! We saw a lot of trading desks from all over the world and some of them really rocks! Thank you guys Can't wait to see the winners!

9. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    Susan nice. Is it owl in the pillow?

Well, finally the contest is over We have more than 20 pictures from 13 participants!

After careful examination of all participating pictures we selected 8 of them for the final vote! It was difficult choice because most of the participants had really nice photos! The final nominations are the pictures posted by Martin, Ronnel, DaVychi, Bogdan, Willyw, Lelyz9, Poe and Annovdbos.

In the next one week you will be able to vote for your favorite directly in the POLL attached to the first page of this thread and than based on your vote the winners will be announced!

Multiple choices are allowed, but keep in mind that you should use them only if you have more than one favorite and no meaning to select more than 3 favorites!

Thank all of you guys for the interest and participation and for all these great pictures I am very happy that we successfully launched this contest and I hope we will have more interesting contests in the future!

The winners will be announced officially on Thursday next week after the vote is over!
    Last edited by Kolyo; 04-12-2017 at 09:14 AM.