View Poll Results: Which is the author of your favorite picture in the Trading Desk Contest?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Martin

2 18.18%
  • Ronnel

2 18.18%
  • DaVychi

1 9.09%
  • Bogdan

5 45.45%
  • Willyw

1 9.09%
  • Lelyz9

1 9.09%
  • Poe

3 27.27%
  • Annovdbos

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelyz9 View Post
    How about this one? Location: Home
    No wonder you get struck by lightning
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

nice, that;s what im talking about!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Very good shot Lelyz9! Perfect moment! Feeling like the alien traders invasion is starting with this triangular light cloud

Thank you Lelyz Great picture! That's what we want to see! Incredible pictures and places where you live, travel or just relax... and of course don't forget to keep CommuniTraders open on your screen
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

poe
    Probably competition is over but i wanted to share my space with u now that im back in Madrid.

Im still also waiting for a new desktop pc, which is gonnna be awesome for my atmosphere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Workstation.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	6890
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Very clean and nice, a perfect place to have a clear mind on your trades. I love the cactus. I've heard that a cactus plant on your working desk brings luck and success.

love your desk. and the lamp (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Enne I feel sorry for that poor cactus. Go withdraw 10 bucks and get it a nice pot. (not that kind of pot, the other pot) :P
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Very clean and nice, a perfect place to have a clear mind on your trades. I love the cactus. I've heard that a cactus plant on your working desk brings luck and success.
    Thanks a lot Dan, i also love white, clean and simple.... I tried to take the pic as tight as i could since right next to my desktop is my Gf's which is a MESS , friends coming over usually think mine is her's :P

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    love your desk. and the lamp (:
    Yeh Martyn, IKEA provides really good , cheap and a huge variety of affordable products.

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Enne I feel sorry for that poor cactus. Go withdraw 10 bucks and get it a nice pot. (not that kind of pot, the other pot) :P
    Man, thats the only thing ( appart from teh pc and Ipad ) that wasnt bought in IKEA, hence i paid that pot as a relic, the guy who sold me the cactus said it's a pot used in the 19's for ilegal transportation of marihuana, he convinced me right after ... Really good the salesman tho XD i shud have learned a bit from him XD
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

no doubt, your desk is like a Zen garden of trading delight.