The simple balanced system combined with the Cowabunga strategy? !!!

In a way it's looks similar to me.
    The simple balance system is mainly used on the 5M timeframe and the Cowabunga stategy on the 4H and 15M charts.
    Thera is a difference in the setting of the stochastic and rsi, but I thought it might be helpful to discover the trend.
    Or is it better to stick with one strategy at the time?
    I'm only back testing it on the CT demo, just finishing college😎
    Regards,
    Ronald

it's fine to compare systems strategies and indicators, especially if you see similarities between time frames or applications. Just be careful of too many indicators on your charts because that gets confusing.

3. Thanks Ronaldt thanked this post
    Its a complex system. Be careful.

5. Thanks Ronaldt thanked this post
    Moved to Strategies Room. Please post new threads after careful check which is the appropriate room for them!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I fully agree with Milos and Micheal, too many indicators can be confusing and will hinder your vision and analysis. Try to keep a clean chart

It is better to keep it simple. Great strategies are those you can follow and not be wrong even after 4 straight hours in front of the computer. Any system that involves complex analyzes and full concentration the entire time is more likely to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldt View Post
    In a way it's looks similar to me.
    The simple balance system is mainly used on the 5M timeframe and the Cowabunga stategy on the 4H and 15M charts.
    Thera is a difference in the setting of the stochastic and rsi, but I thought it might be helpful to discover the trend.
    Or is it better to stick with one strategy at the time?
    I'm only back testing it on the CT demo, just finishing college��
    Regards,
    Ronald
    Cool but how are you backtesting on CT demo? It doesnt show history/past data.
    Anyway, let us know your results
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)