Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi all, I am new here and have some questions :-) !!!

Hello all you fellow traders,

I have been trading for a few years now with little success and have lost a few thousand pounds in the process. Like a lot of people I was drawn into things with little experience and lost almost everything, actually I did loose everything!. After much research and testing I have now developed a strategy that's working well for me. Although it is early days as I am playing with only a few hundred pounds.

I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on whether to stick with one broker or spread things out with a few brokers? Not keeping my eggs in one basket as they say. I was also wondering if anyone knows if there is any limit you should stay under when it comes to winnings, per day or week etc, sort of staying under the radar if needed? Do brokers give you any grief if you start winning to much? I have accounts with Binary International, 24Option and ABC Options. I am only trading with one at the moment as my accounts with the others are dray as a bone lol. No surprise there!

Well good luck everybody! all I can say is stay away from advise from your broker and do as much research as possible and practice your strategy until you are confident it works! It has taken me more months than I can remember to work out something good for me :-)

Cheers all

Hey there!

Well, first, not to sound negative but if you have just been trying out your strategy then give it some time first.
    See if you can grow your account on a live market with real money first. Can you reach 10, 15 or 30% per whatever duration?

Anyway, moving on. Yes it is sometimes good to have multiple brokers. I have already explained what I think here:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...iple-accounts/

Regarding binary international... well, they are probably the only broker I know of that when you google them, you not only
    hear about traders who don't get paid, but also people who work there like the account managers lol...

24Option is good, of course we have heard of a couple of cases where traders had issues (they got paid still) but their
    accounts + turnovers were huge and in one case I believe (if not both) they were trading sub 5 mins which will likely be banned
    if CySec gets to decide.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hellooo,

Well that's not good news about Binary International. Well lets see what happens... I have been trading live for a few weeks now, I use 5 min expiry. Was down to around £200 and now on £650. Due to having no funds I am trading with bonus money and I have to reach around £75000 until I can withdraw. I hope after all the time and effort it's going to take I will actually be able to withdraw...

Welcome to CommuniTraders Badger! If you want to see improvement of your results take it slow and with minimum risk per trade. Never do stupid trades and try to learn as much as you can about the market you like to trade. Don't rely on a single strategy or singe rule when you make a trading decisions.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Badger, trade cautiously and take it slowly and gradually. At times applies your risk management

Welcome to the bots forum Badger!

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome I am indeed taking it slow and resisting the temptation to bet too large. One thing I have learned very well is money management. It's a shame I didn't learn a little earlier! I may well have been a lot better off by now lol. On the Binary International front, I have to say that for the year or so I have been with them, I can not fault the customer service I have received. On the other hand, I have never withdrawn any money! Well I have a way to go as I am using bonus money, so lets see what happens. I am certainly going in the right direction.

You are most welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to post them here

hey Badger, glad to have you with us. That thing with the broker is a tough question, these days the ways even good brokers are shutting down you need to stick with only the top rated names. A good CySEC regulated name like 24Option is great for EU traders, also Anyoption, if you are interested NADEX is also a choice,they take clients from a lot of places around the world besides the US.

Hi all,
    I am seriously considering cutting my losses with Binary International. The way I am going I feel confidant I can reach what I need, to be able to withdraw money. I can only trade for an hour or so in the evenings, but I have turned £200 into £820 in less then 3 weeks. As I gain more I can invest more, but it will take me a while and the risk I think is too high on not being able to withdraw. I have other accounts with 24 Option, ABC Options and Stockpair. All with no money in lol! If I were to fund an account would I assume 24 Option would be the best option? I am open to opinion...

Cheers guys