Thread: Im new here ;)

Im new here ;) !!!

Hello, guys!

So I am totally new here. May I sak some questions here? What is Live Signals section here? Also, what is BOT section? Why I cannot connect to my broker account?

Hey chikokevo!

Welcome aboard. Please see the quick tour on top of the page. Where are you located? If you're in EU, you can connect your account with Stockpair and trade the signals here on your live account.

Don't know what you mean about the BOT section (:

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

There is a Trade, Live Signals, Leader Boards, BOTS, on the right corner of the page. I am from EU, so I should pair my Cm account with Stockpair. Whats next?

Welcome to this forum!!

Hello chickokevo!

Welcome to Communitraders! You can trade using by stockpair broker.

Milos

Hello, chickokevo! It is nice to see you here! My advice is that you go through the School and combine it with some demo trading before doing anything else. Read some of the forum topics and check what pro traders share. Watch some of the webinars Okane makes. It will be very helpful for you. After all, you want to learn how to trade and make some profit. Good luck and keep us updated!

poe
    B inary O ptions T thatsuck !

U should make some click on those links and go thru the school they have here, i think its way easier just to figure out what all those links are for yourself.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

At one time we were all newbies, so there's nothing shameful about it, you learn, you develop and you can do it)