Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Evening from the Good Ol USA !!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm Chris and I live on the east coast of the United States. I'm no stranger to the stock markets although I won't call myself a pro. I started investing in a Roth IRA when I graduated high school. And two years into my Mass Comm degree, I started investing in Index Funds. I heard about binary options while looking for ways to supplement my income with my part time job as a Master Control Operator at my local TV Station.

I've been browsing this forum for a while but just set up my forum account about an hour ago. Looking forward to meeting the pro traders, and the crazy jackasses I keep hearing about on this forum as well.

Bwahahahahah, that's funny, we do get some crazy jackasses here but we try to keep them under control.

WElcome aboard! glad to have you with us. Where on the East Coast are you? I'm in western NC, Asheville.

where are you trading? NADEX?

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Welcome aboard mate!
    Good to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Bwahahahahah, that's funny, we do get some crazy jackasses here but we try to keep them under control.

WElcome aboard! glad to have you with us. Where on the East Coast are you? I'm in western NC, Asheville.

where are you trading? NADEX?
    Believe it or not eastern NC, in Greenville. And yes I have a demo account with NADEX right now.

Welcome on board, Chris. Is nice to have you here

Hello Chris!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Quote Originally Posted by cnb150 View Post
    Good to be here.

Believe it or not eastern NC, in Greenville. And yes I have a demo account with NADEX right now.
    No shit, that's awesome. My parents live just north of New Bern off of hwy 17, my sis is in Goldsboro, I got cousins uncles aunts and a grandma all over that part of the state...

PS, NADEX is awesome. there is a bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it you'll see what I mean.

Welcome. Nadex is a good choice!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Welcome. Nadex is a good choice!
    Yeah, I've been killing it there lately...

G' day mate. Welcome. I'm still a newbie and will be for a while I think. These guys will respond to your threads and help u. U won't have to wait for days and days to get a response.

11. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post