Rookie Member

Hi All ! new to BO but old at FX ! !!!

Hi All its Sid
    New to BO but old at FX about 3 years. Need to know which broker is good for Canadians and good with withdrawals, cuz I am starting 1k real money account !

Thanks guys

poe
    Welcome to the community !

Do we really have people jumping from Forex to BO ? Do u do both or u planning to stick only to BO ?

I guess with that amount 24O will fits u perfectly ! They are certified, and probably the best reputation in the binaries world ! Unique drawback is the minimum amount per trade which is 24€ but u won't have problems with that !
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Agree here on the trade size minimum. It's too large, although it'll work with an 1k account, I guess.

For testing and learning, however, $24 is probably too much. Try demo trading instead, like here on CT

Don't forget to read T&C of brokers first, like the inactivity fee at 24O, that could be very costly after some months

Quote Originally Posted by basidaly View Post
    Hi All its Sid
    New to BO but old at FX about 3 years. Need to know which broker is good for Canadians and good with withdrawals, cuz I am starting 1k real money account !

Thanks guys
    Hello Basidaly!

Welcome to Communitraders!

I've been researching that Stockpair and Ayrex are accepted for Canadians trader. They are bots recommended top rated brokers.

But I advice you to test CT demo account first.

Happy trading!

Milos

Rookie Member
    Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome, i m looking into brokers, usually they are from 30 seconds to 2 hours. are there any brokers which are good for a week expiry time or couple of days expiry time or even when i open a trade it starts from that hour for example if i want 1 hour trade and its 11:27 and it should expire on 12:27 not fixed times how Ayrex and other brokers have !
    thanks