How do u guys think Brokers will respond to this ?
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) has today published a consultation paper regarding its proposed reforms to the regulatory framework governing the provision of investment services in binary options by firms under its supervision (“Cyprus Investment Firms” or “CIFs”).
- Removing opaque strike pricing
- Quoting potential outcomes real-time: in order to enhance pre-trade transparency
- Lifting restrictions on exiting trades
- Banning sub-5 minute tenor trades
- Standardising trading and settlement methodologies
The consultation period will run until 3rd March 2017 after which the Board of CySEC will issue a Circular on any definitive changes to the regulatory framework.
Read the announcement H E R E
LET THE DISCUSSION BEGGIN ! please share what your thoughts are, how u think brokers will react etc