Rookie Member

spreads is Important ? !!!

There are many things that we have to check when choosing a broker. According to my trading experience I think from all spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. so we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time ensures lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. in Fx trading in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly devoid of flexible trading spreads.

Henri dear, this is not a Forex forum. I've already mentioned it on some of your latest posting, as well as other members. Please stop posting FX content and stop acting like a spammer.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I've noticed a few comments in subject of forex trading.Its binary options forum not the forex trading forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Cook View Post
    Spread is an important topic that means the difference between ask and bid price. It differs from broker to broker. Every trader prefer more low spread broker. If the spread remain low then it is helpful for a trader. This broker provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account. Aside from the benefits that traders get to experience by trading with this broker, they can also enjoy lower fees on all of their transactions.
    Thanks. This is binary options forum.

I guess he's paid to write some FX information in trading related forums and he's just using our forum for that purpose even though it is not related to FX.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    I guess he's paid to write some FX information in trading related forums and he's just using our forum for that purpose even though it is not related to FX.
    He is plugging FX, but spreads are gaining importance for binary too. NADEX has spreads, that is where I trade, and the EU/CySEC binary will probably have spreads in a year or two the way things are going. It's good to know what they are anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    You are probably right, Dan.

Depends on who it's for) That's your style of trading - scalping, sometimes the spread is really important for you, if you're trading in the long term perspective, that's not so important.