Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Brand New To Trading !!!

Peace ya'll

I staring learning the concept of binary trades this year. I've had an interesting experience with a automated bot and I am not sure where to go. I just want an opportunity to figure this stuff out and make some real money. Just thought I would introduce myself and say what up to the forum.

Karriem

poe
    yo yo yo welcome to the community !

I can point the right the direction to u, simple and easy ------> AWAY FROM THE ROBOTS ! they are the easiest way of scamming ! Try learning and study by yourself with some time and effort im sure you will learn how to trade BO.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

warm welcome to you YoungReim.
    I was the biggest sucker for Robots but thankfully I found this community and now I feel
    like I'm making real progress. In some ways I think the "Robot" experience is a necessary
    step in ones development.
    Some timely advice if your really serious about trading, complete bots school. Multiple times
    if you have to. TAKE YOUR TIME...No hurry. Finally, make sure you start a diary. This is an
    absolute must. The leaders of our community can't help you until they can see where you are at
    any given time. Follow this advice and you are well and truly on your way.
    Good luck. Looking forward to seeing your diary.

Hello YoungReim!

Welocme to Communitraders!

Try CT demo account.

Happy trading!

Milos

Wellcome to the BOTS Karriem!

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome aboard! glad to have you with us!

Haha, welcome here Karriem Great to see you in CommuniTraders! First if you are new to trading take time to learn. I won't say anything on your experience with trading robot, but if it is not a robot made by you than you can't trust it even a dime. Good looking results can turn overnight into a disaster. Learn what the markets are and practice a strategy of your favor on demo. That's what I can say And most of all have a great time here!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey hey! Welcome!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by YoungRiem View Post
    Peace ya'll

I staring learning the concept of binary trades this year. I've had an interesting experience with a automated bot and I am not sure where to go. I just want an opportunity to figure this stuff out and make some real money. Just thought I would introduce myself and say what up to the forum.

Karriem
    Welcome to the community, Karriem! Honestly, stay away from the robots and better learn trading yourself. BOTS forum is a great source of information. You will definitely like it.