Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    I LOOOOLED SOOO HARD with this !
    Haha . Good to have some fun while trading.

Anyway. Regarding books Mustafak, we have a thread about good books:

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ighlight=books
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Well i was studying since the past year and I go into trading and lost $10(I know that by the most of you are a small amount but i live in a "third-world country" and 10 usd is a lot the advantage is that here the food is very cheap). I fail and i going into deeper study.

Right now after read a lot a books, CT forum mostly Ronnel diary and improve my english i can say that i know a lot more than 1 month ago.

I'll go to the demo to prove all the things that i have learned, i think that soon i can reach my goal of 70% accuracy and i will able to start with my life and get out of poverty.

Yeah my head is a mess but i have to concentrate with the charts for now.

i hope you will Mustafak, your charts look nice and you have the proper mindset/attitude.

best of luck!
    :-)

Hey Mustafak Hope you are doing well and your learning is improving over time. If you don't have good starting capital the best is to play safe and trade on demo as long as possible, before you gain experience. I did a lot of demo trades in the past and still trade on demo if I am learning new trading instrument or new platform
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

That's the spirit! persevere! you will overcome!

Well this is of today, i hate my mistakes, i dont know how avoid them.

I need help of a pro Scalper(Willy, Ronnel) or anyone that could help me

Thanks in advance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	7018

Hi all

I had 2 hours of skype with Ronnel, he opened my eyes, Im very grateful with him since he take his time to teach very worth things to a unexperienced trader.

Ive readed a lot about S/R, trendlines, trends, ranges, but i saw the things really clear now, anyone can spot a thousand of S/R but mostly of them doesnt are reliable, are crap in the chart. I've learned to spot the real Strong Trend, I've learned that there are a lot of trends but most of them are part of a stronger one.

Right now I can see a Range in a trend and avoid to trade inside because I know now that is very dangerous since there are not a sharp move of the price, it just jump and jump and again jump, it have not sense trade there because its a dangerous gamble.

Even I've learning a lot with only 2 hours i know that i have to practise to spot the things that I've learned. But I Know that I'm going by the right way now

Thanks to everyone that give advises and experience to us the unexperienced traders. Thanks so much

Great Mustafak,

You have been very lucky! I thought Ronnel was sitting somewhere on a private island sipping cocktails by now
    Good to hear he's still lurking on the forums haha.

I've been looking at Ronnels diaries a lot myself and learned a lot from them. What a great community this is !

happy trading!

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafak View Post
    Hi all

I had 2 hours of skype with Ronnel, he opened my eyes, Im very grateful with him since he take his time to teach very worth things to a unexperienced trader.

Ive readed a lot about S/R, trendlines, trends, ranges, but i saw the things really clear now, anyone can spot a thousand of S/R but mostly of them doesnt are reliable, are crap in the chart. I've learned to spot the real Strong Trend, I've learned that there are a lot of trends but most of them are part of a stronger one.

Right now I can see a Range in a trend and avoid to trade inside because I know now that is very dangerous since there are not a sharp move of the price, it just jump and jump and again jump, it have not sense trade there because its a dangerous gamble.

Even I've learning a lot with only 2 hours i know that i have to practise to spot the things that I've learned. But I Know that I'm going by the right way now

Thanks to everyone that give advises and experience to us the unexperienced traders. Thanks so much

No worries about the lesson, you are a nice kid and I can see that you are very determined. I'm sure you have noticed that reading my diary is very different from live chart analysis because my diary is full of twist and turns plus lots of BS, haha!

Your assignment is to do 100 demo trades, then show me the results. If your WN8 is good then I'll give you another assignment and some more BS techniques

Good luck
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    Great Mustafak,

You have been very lucky! I thought Ronnel was sitting somewhere on a private island sipping cocktails by now
    Good to hear he's still lurking on the forums haha.

I've been looking at Ronnels diaries a lot myself and learned a lot from them. What a great community this is !

happy trading!

Ingmar,

I'm always here but just on silent mode I have talked/wrote too much and I guess that it's time for me to listen/read your diaries

Wising you lats of good trades!

PS: no private island yet... The only soil that I own is inside a flowerpot for my pet aloe vera plant.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM