Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

My dear diary; By Mustafak !!!

Well im a newy trying to learn really fast. Ill try put one of my analysis everyday, Anyone who wants to help me,I'll be very greatful

Good night from America

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	6552

Love your chart and the charting analysis style that you are using, looks very-very familiar to me

Keep it up!

PS: A small tip... This technique works well as a stand-alone system, you can trade it with or without using S/R and it all depend upon your skills. One mistake that many encounter using this technique is that many try to add too much unneeded S/R and they end up with a very cluttered chart that often plays with their judgement. When I use this technique, I just use 1 or 2 S/R lines but often I use none because I just follow price and just use or eyeball the most recent dominant peaks. It's just like using a single Moving Average with a small setting and just following it up and down.

Remember that some people don't believe using S/R and they too are equally good in trading but it takes a lot of skill to trade properly without using S/R especially on naked charts. My suggestion is learn to trade with and without using S/R and also learn to trade with Moving S/R and Invisible S/R. These are not for newbies and are intended for very advance or pros but since you want to learn fast, then I challenge you to learn these techniques. Another suggestion is to learn how to use 1 TF chart only and trade them all from M1 to 1 month and see your scores. If you learn this, you will be a very fast and a very confident all-round trader. Using 1 TF chart will really test your skills to the limit because you will have to be very good with charting to pull this through.
    The learning curve is very high but just keep on pushing

Good luck!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Nice charts Mustafak. Keep trading and update your dearest diary.

Here's my 2 pfennig worth. It looks like the asset price is forming a triangle at the low end of a down trend. Playing puts off of the resistance line, I think it says 1.25270, and then more puts on the BREAK OUT of the triangle, in a continuation or reversal, would be the next thing to do. Trading within the triangle is risky, choppy action and whipsaws, but sometimes its hard to see them until too late.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Twitter Hidden Content
    Facebook https://Hidden Content color="#0000FF">Google+ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mustafak, your chart is nice and clean. goodwork keep it up. The first 2 chnnels that you drawhv 2 fakeouts, be careful of fakouts and dont be trapped

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Mustafak, your chart is nice and clean. goodwork keep it up. The first 2 chnnels that you drawhv 2 fakeouts, be careful of fakouts and dont be trapped
    Thanks WillyW; Ill trade only inside of the channels

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Here's my 2 pfennig worth. It looks like the asset price is forming a triangle at the low end of a down trend. Playing puts off of the resistance line, I think it says 1.25270, and then more puts on the BREAK OUT of the triangle, in a continuation or reversal, would be the next thing to do. Trading within the triangle is risky, choppy action and whipsaws, but sometimes its hard to see them until too late.
    Thanks Michael; lesson learned dont trade small triangles

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    Love your chart and the charting analysis style that you are using, looks very-very familiar to me

Keep it up!

PS: A small tip... This technique works well as a stand-alone system, you can trade it with or without using S/R and it all depend upon your skills. One mistake that many encounter using this technique is that many try to add too much unneeded S/R and they end up with a very cluttered chart that often plays with their judgement. When I use this technique, I just use 1 or 2 S/R lines but often I use none because I just follow price and just use or eyeball the most recent dominant peaks. It's just like using a single Moving Average with a small setting and just following it up and down.

Remember that some people don't believe using S/R and they too are equally good in trading but it takes a lot of skill to trade properly without using S/R especially on naked charts. My suggestion is learn to trade with and without using S/R and also learn to trade with Moving S/R and Invisible S/R. These are not for newbies and are intended for very advance or pros but since you want to learn fast, then I challenge you to learn these techniques. Another suggestion is to learn how to use 1 TF chart only and trade them all from M1 to 1 month and see your scores. If you learn this, you will be a very fast and a very confident all-round trader. Using 1 TF chart will really test your skills to the limit because you will have to be very good with charting to pull this through.
    The learning curve is very high but just keep on pushing

Good luck!
    Thanks Ronnel;

I'm glad someone believes in learning fast because i wanna learn really fast

I followed your advise in this chart, i know that you not use EW but i see a clean wave and i drew it;

There are 4 good entries in that trends but i dont know how to take it, I do not have enough confidence because i feel that i lost almost my operations

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_6.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	6576

I have read a lot of post and i wanna contact with Randy1953 but he enter here 3 months ago; anyone knows how can i contact him?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafak View Post
    I have read a lot of post and i wanna contact with Randy1953 but he enter here 3 months ago; anyone knows how can i contact him?
    Mustafak, Randy has left and not many want to keep in touch with him