Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

some important for Forex trader !!!

In this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly without learning , as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of proper trading knowledge . So, before earning money from here we the traders first of all we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. Demo account we the newcomers can take, but sorry to say mostly traders donít believe the importance of this trading place at all.

That's an incredibly long and overly worded way of saying newbies rush in to trading too quickly and lose money because they don't take the time to learn and demo trade first.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Rookie Member
    In this market place first of all we the traders have to choose the right platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the platform that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I am able to use any trading approaches including lowest trading spreads. thatís why, I feel comfortable for all time when trading.

Its binary option trading forum not the forex trading. There are different between them.

Rookie Member
    Yes i totally agree with u,

Rookie Member
    We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

That's great but MTI Markets is not a binary options broker. We are a community of binary options traders and this is what mostly interested us here.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by bennyjedidian View Post
    We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Thatís why now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
    Your post is out of our discussion here which is Binary Options

Quote Originally Posted by fazlarabbi1 View Post
    We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. alpari.com/en/investor/

We're binary options trading forum. Its not forex trading forum.

But this is a Binary Option site...
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM