New Broker Representative Badge on the Forum !!!

We are announcing a new badge on the Forum – a Broker Representative Badge, which will be awarded to confirmed Broker Representatives and Broker Support Members of CommuniTraders! This will be a great step for improving the communication between broker reps and traders, because all members here will be sure that the person they are talking is a true broker representative. The badge will be awarded soon to confirmed representatives. The confirmation will be done based on email address from the respective broker. The name of the user also should clearly state that this is representative of the given broker. If you need assistance in confirming your status, please comment here or send me personal PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails support.png  
    Last edited by Kolyo; 02-07-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

It is nice.

It is a great addition to our forums, and it will allow brokers to become more transparent when posting on forums
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

poe
    haha looking forward to see Ayrex representative on the forum with that XD lol
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    haha looking forward to see Ayrex representative on the forum with that XD lol
    Looking forward to see more brokers!! Stop sending emails, step forward and show yourselves!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Indeed! this is great. the brokers definitely need to be present here, help us help them help the industry so to speak.