Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problems of a latin trader !!!

I wanted to write some of the problems I have as a mexican trader and They make me feel stuck in my goal of getting a 70% win rate and 10 operations per day making scalping

1.- Your schedule, Basically I can only operate at the star of the asian session, 0:00-3:00 hours gmt. I cant really find a way to speculate for almost always because there are not hight liquidity

2.- My mother tongue is spanish, and most of the content about technical analysis are in english. and

3.-All the services about signals are used in Europe and i cant take it because are the 2:00 am to 6:00 am here so i really need study technical analysis

4.- I can not find the signal in my analysis; I would love that people like Willy Ronnel and Okane would help me at this. It is very difficult for me to understand English and even more non-direct phrases.

I share an analysis today to help me;Feel that I am not advancing any more; I can not decide when to enter the market because I can not find anything clear

Click image for larger version.

Name:	cT_cs_3148517_EURUSD_2017-02-06_14-27-45.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	6513

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafak View Post
    I wanted to write some of the problems I have as a mexican trader and They make me feel stuck in my goal of getting a 70% win rate and 10 operations per day making scalping
    Amigo, un hispano parlante por ac tambin ! saludos !

1rst of all u have to understand that 70% WR is very very very complicated to achieve even for expert traders with years of experience, I suggest u to learn how to crawl, then walk and finally if u manage to survive this world u ll be running in a couple of YEARS ( yes amigo, digo anos, pq muchos de los mas experimentados pasan anos estudiando antes de convertirse en traders que verdaderamente hacen dinero, pero al final tiene su recompensa ) <- my advice to all this, go thru the school which is actually really good, study a lot and at the same time u will improve your English, thats a must cuz all the traders speak that lenguaje

1.- Your schedule, Basically I can only operate at the star of the asian session, 0:00-3:00 hours gmt. I cant really find a way to speculate for almost always because there are not hight liquidity
    I feel u in here... but if u want some high volatility or volume, u should wake up a bit earlier... tho, the NY market open at 8:30 - 9:00 and the volatility the 1rst 2-3 of the opening is the highest cuz both America and European session are overlapped.

3.-All the services about signals are used in Europe and i cant take it because are the 2:00 am to 6:00 am here so i really need study technical analysis
    No, they are not only from 2-6am they also give signals till 11-12am, even though I would highly recommend u to stay away from them and learn price action and implement your own trading style.

4.- I can not find the signal in my analysis; I would love that people like Willy Ronnel and Okane would help me at this. It is very difficult for me to understand English and even more non-direct phrases.
    they will help every time they can, don't forget to go and create your own diary so u can keep us all posted with your trades, at the same times u will have some feedback from other traders, there are some really good in this forum.

I share an analysis today to help me;Feel that I am not advancing any more; I can not decide when to enter the market because I can not find anything clear

Name:	cT_cs_3148517_EURUSD_2017-02-06_14-27-45.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	6513
    Regarding the charting, they are not bad, u have a very simple graph which is good and u were recognizing the trends, now try to keep simpler with the trend lines, identify the channels and trade only the lower highs, or the higher lows, don't take risky trades, stay cool, accept losses, work hard, and don't overtrade or get overconfident...

I haven't said anything about MONEY MANAGMENT cuz I suppose u read something about it.. But that's by far one of the most important thing, if not the MOST!

Buena suerte y feliz trading, si tienes alguna duda compadre no dudes en preguntar!
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Gracias por responder que bueno que alguien habla espaol aca

The real problem is that i have to go school in the morning. i really cant trade that schedule. i return at home at the 0.00 gmt

I'll try keep it simple but i cant identify HHHL in a small range move very slow and some candles are big but most are small

Ill try get better

Realmente en la gestion monetaria no tengo problemas de hecho entre a esto por la gran rentabilidad que vi en este negocio. mi meta es juntar 500 trades de los cuales el 70% sean ganadores. Si mis calculos son correctos(y lo son) con 10 usd podrias lograr millones con 500 trades

poe
    Gracias por responder que bueno que alguien habla espaol aca

The real problem is that i have to go school in the morning. i really cant trade that schedule. i return at home at the 0.00 gmt

I'll try keep it simple but i cant identify HHHL in a small range move very slow and some candles are big but most are small

Ill try get better

Realmente en la gestion monetaria no tengo problemas de hecho entre a esto por la gran rentabilidad que vi en este negocio. mi meta es juntar 500 trades de los cuales el 70% sean ganadores. Si mis calculos son correctos(y lo son) con 10 usd podrias lograr millones con 500 trades
    no worries we are all here to help and we have all been in your feet!

I also have issues at school but I live in Europe so is easier...

I know volatility and volume at those hours are on vacations :P, u have to sort it out somehow

Regarding the money management, what I tried to say is that u should never invest more than 5% on a single trade, so if u are willing to take 10$ trades u should have an account with at least 200$. Then as I said 70% is not gonna happen any soon, The best pros here like Okane keep that win rate and they have been trading for years, so u won't achieve it any soon thats my guess.

Even tho u keep a 65-70% after 500 trades which I think is verrrrrry verrrrryy hard to achieve, u wouldn't be makin millions NEVER ! let say u start investing 10$ on every trade keeping a 65% taking options with avg ROI of 82.5%, after 100 trades u would be makin only 83$, even if u compound the profit u can't even reach the 1k ( profit ) after 500 trades... <- and that is if u can keep your head cool, accepting losses, keeping a 65% WR and above all manage your money in a good manner. As u see bro theres no such a thing as " Becoming millionaire overnight" those are all fairy tales.

In order to make real money here we start from the bottom, we loose money ( at least something ) we keep trading, we keep studying then after 1 year we kind of breakeven then after several years we profit hopefully for the rest of our lives.

Yo espero q en ningn momento con eso de 10usd ests pensando en MARTINGALE, pq volaras 10 accounts antes de saber tan siquiera lo q es en realidad BO . gl and ht

Yo hablo mas bien de una funcion que hice de apuestas porcentuales en binarias.

La compartire aqui ya que gracias a este descubrimiento fue que me adentre mas... Solo espero que alguien me haga abrir los ojos, me cambie la parte que me falta del enfoque y pueda empezar crecer ya que como dije me siento frustrado

Imaginemos iniciar con 10 usd; una tasa de retorno del 80% por operacion y 70% de operaciones ganadoras y siempre apostamos el 10% de la cuenta ya que hay brokers que permiten apuestas de .5 usd claro que seria mejor tener un gran capital pero aca la economia esta del asco y 100 usd ya es algo grande para uno

10((1.08)^.7*500)((.9)^.3*500)=683424.96; no es un millon pero es algo muy grande ya con 100 trades mas ya serian mas de 5 millones

Si solo hicieramos el 5% de la cuenta como dices con los 500 trades habriamos hecho 4170 usd y con 1000 trades serian 1.7 millones

Hello traders!

Please official language is English. I'm not native English speaker also. For Mexican trader one advice. You can use US trading session. Its the same time zone as well as Mexico.

7. Thanks victrader thanked this post
    poe
    I don't really understand your point, if what u mean is compounding after every trade u should be careful of the losses and I repeat 70% is too high ! have u even tried trading before? what was your wr ? why time expiries u planning to use? also if u start with 10$, 5$ is 50% of the account then what makes u think that u gonna last long with that money, what makes u think that u gonna win the first 2 trades?

Hey there. Thanks for the questions.

First, let's forget about signal services, consider yourself lucky that you can't use those cause none of them can keep what they promise due to many reasons.

Now, regarding trading, 00 GMT to 03 GMT. Some brokers won't let you trade until 01 GMT and forward.
    The Asian volatility is not bad, actually, earlier, I used to have a night job and would trade around 2-5 GMT.
    I would often find a couple of good trades there before bed time.

Regarding English and technical analysis, well I can't help unless you know English, sorry. But I will try my best.

So please provide better pictures, you can do that by using lightshot software for taking screenshots.
    Then save pictures as JPEG format and upload here.

Example of a good picture where everything is visible:

Name:	Visiblepic2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	6529

Do this and we'll try to give you feedback. Thanks
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey there. Thanks for the questions.

First, let's forget about signal services, consider yourself lucky that you can't use those cause none of them can keep what they promise due to many reasons.

Now, regarding trading, 00 GMT to 03 GMT. Some brokers won't let you trade until 01 GMT and forward.
    The Asian volatility is not bad, actually, earlier, I used to have a night job and would trade around 2-5 GMT.
    I would often find a couple of good trades there before bed time.

Regarding English and technical analysis, well I can't help unless you know English, sorry. But I will try my best.

So please provide better pictures, you can do that by using lightshot software for taking screenshots.
    Then save pictures as JPEG format and upload here.

Example of a good picture where everything is visible:

Name:	Visiblepic2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	6529

Do this and we'll try to give you feedback. Thanks

Ok; im sorry but my post in spanish.

Ill try put some of my analisys here everyday. I have many problems and expect a very bad time to my country as you can see.

I'm in a hurry to learn; I personally do not think it will take people 10 years to be profitable I think people lose time in getting to really learn

I think that with a good disposition and listening to the right people one can be profitable in less than what is expected

By the way, which divises you recommend me in the Asian session.

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	6533
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_1.jpg
    Last edited by Mustafak; 02-08-2017 at 12:45 AM.