Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Bonuses

  1. #1
    Rookie Member south lincs's Avatar

    Bonuses !!!

    Is it necessary to take a bonus with a broker when you first start out, my gut feeling is i don't want to?

    Also, if i don't take a bonus and only deposit my own cash, can i withdraw any amount as and when i like, after whatever period i wish?
    Sorry if the questions have already been covered, just finished reading PreSchool in the BOTS section.


    south lincs

  2. #2
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by south lincs View Post
    Is it necessary to take a bonus with a broker when you first start out, my gut feeling is i don't want to?

    Also, if i don't take a bonus and only deposit my own cash, can i withdraw any amount as and when i like, after whatever period i wish?
    Sorry if the questions have already been covered, just finished reading PreSchool in the BOTS section.


    south lincs
    No of course not.

    "Can I withdraw" = Every broker has their own specific terms and conditions which you should carefully READ.
    I recommend that you don't take a bonus at all. Since you are new and until you really like the broker you deal with and your withdrawals
    are processed normally with no issues.

    Brokers differ, 24Option for example, they will let you withdraw despite the bonus but be ware, any broker can change their terms and conditions at any time
    so better to NOT accept a bonus. For me personally, when I started I took a big bonus and it worked just fine because I knew the rules and accepted them and I the broker was
    also a good reputable one (is still).

    More on bonuses here
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Rookie Member south lincs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    No of course not.

    "Can I withdraw" = Every broker has their own specific terms and conditions which you should carefully READ.
    I recommend that you don't take a bonus at all. Since you are new and until you really like the broker you deal with and your withdrawals
    are processed normally with no issues.

    Brokers differ, 24Option for example, they will let you withdraw despite the bonus but be ware, any broker can change their terms and conditions at any time
    so better to NOT accept a bonus. For me personally, when I started I took a big bonus and it worked just fine because I knew the rules and accepted them and I the broker was
    also a good reputable one (is still).

    More on bonuses here

    Cheers Okane, think i jumped the gun a little, 'cos i read further in the school and it does say something about 48 hrs being the minimum time that a broker will release funds into your account, i do tend to ask questions after i've read a section, whilst the question is fresh in my mind. Gonna read the link you provided - more about bonuses.
    Thanks mate

    south lincs

  4. #4
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by south lincs View Post
    Cheers Okane, think i jumped the gun a little, 'cos i read further in the school and it does say something about 48 hrs being the minimum time that a broker will release funds into your account, i do tend to ask questions after i've read a section, whilst the question is fresh in my mind. Gonna read the link you provided - more about bonuses.
    Thanks mate

    south lincs
    Well, yes usually some brokers process withdrawals within 48 hours but the payment itself can take anywhere from 3 up to even 15 bank days specially for the
    FIRST payment. Usually the subsequent withdrawals go faster. But again, you really need to understand that there are thousands of brokers out there.
    Thinking that "brokers will process your withdrawal within 48 hours" is like saying all stores always close at 19:00. Brokers differ, you must read their terms and conditions for each one
    and also look at reviews/forum posts. We have one broker discussion thread here in the forum and for example you can see Ayrex usually releases funds withing minutes/hours! But then you see others get their funds within 3 days or a week. Same goes for platform, the platforms are different etc. I really recommend you attend my next introduction webinar!

    You can see the previous one and a whole lot more here.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Hey mate, try this thread as well - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Q-amp-A-Thread
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  6. #6
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    I have been trading stockpair since 2014. So it provides bonus $300 after you trade trading volume in amount of $10000. Also it exists date when you have to trade $10000 trading volume.

  7. #7
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by south lincs View Post
    Is it necessary to take a bonus with a broker when you first start out, my gut feeling is i don't want to?

    Also, if i don't take a bonus and only deposit my own cash, can i withdraw any amount as and when i like, after whatever period i wish?
    Sorry if the questions have already been covered, just finished reading PreSchool in the BOTS section.


    south lincs
    I see we're talking about Stockpair here so this means they use the newest EU and CySEC rules for bonuses which means they can not tie down your deposit. They don't give sign up bonuses any more, all bonuses are now rewards programs for trading volume that you get AFTER you hit the volume level. you can withdraw your deposit at any time and I even think that the deposited amount counts toward your volume, so if you dep $200 and then $200 you've already made $400 of volume.

  8. #8
    Solid Member Trapped's Avatar
    Bonuses are quite a controversial topic... maybe for experienced traders bonuses are a good chance for expanding their deposit, but for newbies they are similar to a trap, because any bonuses must be earned.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    I wouldn't advise to take bonuses, especially a newbie. You may not be allowed to withdraw money until you work off the bonus.

  10. #10
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewady View Post
    I wouldn't advise to take bonuses, especially a newbie. You may not be allowed to withdraw money until you work off the bonus.
    Regulated brokers are (some have already) removed bonus schemes so hopefully newbies don't need to worry about these issues anymore.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3