poe

Profit Compound Strategy ? Money Management Strategy ? !!!

Do any of u guys have some of this strategies to share in here that really work for u ? I want to know how some of u treat your money ? if u use # when u refer to your balance or %. how often u withdraw if u do? what are your methods to increase your trades? how much of your balance u use? and how? do u always use the same amount? do u compound ? do u go heavier if there are some news ahead?

Thing is I'm trying to implement a new compounding strategy, have been reading in some sites, but mostly all of them are s#£it ! so I wanted to hear some stories is possible.. I wanted to use my money wisely and carefully ofc, but tbh not getting stuck in the same amount for years... I'm not being greedy just being realistic and want some trill tbh.

thanks in advance

poe-
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Use 2-5% risk management per trade.
    $100 deposited account use 5$ per trade=$100x0.05=$5
    $200 deposited account use $10 per trade=$200x0.05=$10
    $300 deposited account use $15 per trade=$300x0.05=$15
    $500 deposited account use $25 per trade=$500x0.05=$25
    $1000 deposited account use $50 per trade=$1000x0.05=$50
    $2000 deposited account use $100 per trade=$2000x0.05=$100
    $5000 deposited account use $250 per trade=$5000x0.05=$250

Looking forr compounding aswell, pls share if someone uses it :-)

You have to treat every buy-in as a separate system. Compounding only works when using a fixed % of your bankroll.

As said before, 2-5% is a fine percentage, although I would prefer 2%, to avoid scared money, causing you to make mistakes like ending a winning trade by early closure etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    You have to treat every buy-in as a separate system. Compounding only works when using a fixed % of your bankroll.

As said before, 2-5% is a fine percentage, although I would prefer 2%, to avoid scared money, causing you to make mistakes like ending a winning trade by early closure etc.
    Smart and wisely risk management.

Is best to use 2% of your captial to trade. Better to be on the safe side rather than take unneccessary risks. That is my opinion.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content