Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    It needs to be separated top rated and recommended brokers/bad ans scam brokers. Like good guys/bad guys. The binary options market and industry has to be cleaned in 2017.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Why should you trade with Isreal brokers where you could trade with regulated brokers
    Most of EU regulated BO brokers are based in Israel..

  3. #23
    poe
    poe is offline
    Senior Member poe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Polde View Post
    Most of EU regulated BO brokers are based in Israel..
    nope, this is inaccurate... to my knowledge most regulated brokers EU are based in Cyprus .
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    nope, this is inaccurate... to my knowledge most regulated brokers EU are based in Cyprus .
    Yes, but they operate from Israel...

  5. #25
    poe
    poe is offline
    Senior Member poe's Avatar
    IQ . Address: Yiannis Nicolaides Business Center, Agiou Athanasiou Avenue 33,
    4102, Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus


    Ayrex . no: C44622 Office 590, Suites 5 Horsfords Business Centre, Long Point Road, Charlestown, Nevis, St. Kitts and Nevis. which is one of the main drawbacks why they are not regulated yet in EU.

    24O . ST., AYIOS ANTHANASIOS, CY-4103 LIMASSOL, CIPRO.

    Stockpair . couldn't find address but they have a telephone for the most important eu countries but they don't for Israel...

    Nadex . well u know

    Highlow . Australia I guess

    So, they publish on their websites the address of the firm and then they operate from Israel ? lul . I think that would be bit suspicious !
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post

    So, they publish on their websites the address of the firm and then they operate from Israel ? lul . I think that would be bit suspicious !
    Yes.. All forex/binary/casino firms based in Cyprus are so-called offshore companies and they are just REGISTERED there.. Real offices with real stuff are usually based in other countries.. The same story is with phone numbers of brokers.. These numbers are "virtual phone numbers" that are used to forward incoming calls to another phone number in another county.....
    Last edited by Polde; 02-07-2017 at 02:07 AM.

  7. #27
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    poe is correct

  8. #28
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    As far as im concerned, they must be in physically located in a first world country, where law could enforce them, but I really don't care where. I buy lots of stuff online, and 80% of the times I don't know where im buying from. Simply put, it does not matter. The only things that matters me is what happens if I get scammed. Will I get my money back? Can I press charges? Can regulators enforce their location?

    The world today is global, physical address means nothing and regulators should start realising that as well. Law should be able to be enforced everywhere.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  9. #29
    poe
    poe is offline
    Senior Member poe's Avatar
    Physical address means a lot when it comes to get the CySec regulation... As far as im concern Ayerx has had tons of troubles getting the regulation cuz their physical address is based in Saint Kitts and Nevis, I ve seen the representative of Ayrex saying on several forums they are planning to set their main headquarter in Cyprus in order to rush the process..
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

  10. #30
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    As far as im concerned, they must be in physically located in a first world country, where law could enforce them, but I really don't care where. I buy lots of stuff online, and 80% of the times I don't know where im buying from. Simply put, it does not matter. The only things that matters me is what happens if I get scammed. Will I get my money back? Can I press charges? Can regulators enforce their location?

    The world today is global, physical address means nothing and regulators should start realising that as well. Law should be able to be enforced everywhere.
    that's true, the problem is that there is no "World Police" and that the individual countries take laws, enforcement and the protection of the public a lot of different ways...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3