Communitraders Demo account !!!

HI Guys/Gals,

Just studying through the school and on pre-school at the present time, i opened my demo account, but my question is, is it better to read through the school before trying out the demo, 'cos i got tempted to have a go but i don't know enough of the best strategies to try yet? Will strategy info be learned as i work through the school, primary section for example?

Regards
    south lincs

Quote Originally Posted by south lincs View Post
    HI Guys/Gals,

Just studying through the school and on pre-school at the present time, i opened my demo account, but my question is, is it better to read through the school before trying out the demo, 'cos i got tempted to have a go but i don't know enough of the best strategies to try yet? Will strategy info be learned as i work through the school, primary section for example?

Regards
    south lincs
    You can try demo as you learn. Put what you have learnt into practical so you have a feel and correct mistakes as you learn

Hello south lincs!

Test it CT demo account.

Happy trading!

Milos

Pre school is really about understanding the binary options world, not the technical part of trading. So the short answer is Yes, you should!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Pre school is really about understanding the binary options world, not the technical part of trading. So the short answer is Yes, you should!
    Ok Martin, as i thought i will read through the school and finish the stages before my next 'punt', thank you.

Thanks willyw and Milos for the input.