Thread: Hey Everyone!!

Rookie Member

Hey Everyone!! !!!

Hey everyone, I am fairly new to Binary Options. I got interested in the stock market a few years back and spent some time learning about charts, trends, support and resistance. At the time I wanted a little extra supplemental income, but I guess I felt like I would have to have been more of a day trader so I never pulled the trigger on it. Fast forward a few years and I have discovered binary options.

Well so far it has been a few months and I have several strategies that I feel are pretty strong that I am using. Problem is I have very little experience with any brokers for real money deals, and I guess my biggest concern is a common one, what happens when I make a ton of money and want to withdrawal??

I am going to attach a few screen shots, I feel as though I may have hit a break through on some of my strategies recently and I dont know if I am ready to share them just yet, because I dont want to be responsible for somebody taking a loss at my expense obviously. But I will definetly be willing to share some of the concepts I am using as soon as I begin making regular withdrawals! This market is way to big to not collaborate with a good team of like minded folks, so that's what I am doing here mainly.

I guess for a point of reference i will throw down a few goals here for something to look back at, for myself. I am planning to use Marketsworld at this time because I am american, I have seen mostly positive reviews for them, and they accept US. I want to build a broker account up to approximately 10,000USD, I will practice and learn how to use Nadex while I do this, once I feel proficient and have sufficient funds, I want to migrate to Nadex and continue building there.

Here are some screenshots from my practice accounts, the last few sessions i have been averaging well about 70% ITM.

Peace folks, happy trading, and I will be posting again.

So this first image was my most recent trading session, pretty successful.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-01-29.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	6471

This was a few weeks ago, totally different strategy, not nearly as successful.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-01-29 (1).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	6472

Sorry about the Disney, I had a movie playing on the projector for the kids and I was too lazy to crop it out,LOL!!

Rookie Member
    Sorry, I dont know what I did wrong with the Images, thought they would be much bigger, or at least able to be read. Maybe I can get some help and I can resubmit them.

Rookie Member
    Losing session 1/17/17 35% ITM

Winning session 1/27/17 78% ITM

I have come a long way in just a short amount of time, the hardest part is filtering all of the bull S#%t online. However, there is quite literally gold laying around out there, just have to have the patience to find it, understand it, and apply it.

Hey Seastocker,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! You can share your ideas and strategy here freely. It won't hurt anybody. The people here know they need to test everything themselves before using it on real account.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

On your question about the tone of money haha, yea this is the most often question from new traders here and the answer is simple. Make first some money withdraw and see how it works. I can't guarantee all brokers will pay you easily all your profits, but the reputable and regulated brokers will. NADEX is the best choice if you are USA based trader. That's why better to learn them and start adapting your strategy to them. They have free demo platform so it is not difficult to start practicing with them.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

We have a list of recommended regulated brokers on our site that you can choose from. As Kolyo mentioned test out with the broker and make a withdrawal and if you a US citizen, Nadex will be a good choice for you

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello Seastocker!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Hey man.

About your screenshots... If you want to be taken seriously, please upload better ones.
    You don't need to crop anything if you use lightshot because it enables you to only select the area you wish to
    show. And then save the file as JPEG when you click "save" in lightshot it gives you alternatives, so pick JPEG.
    You should get much better pics.
    PS. I strongly recommend you open a trading diary instead and start with the first post introducing your trading strategy/techniques.
    Upload a couple of pics of your charts for example (use lightshot!)

Then in the following posts you can share why you took a trade or two. You obviously don't need to do it for EVERY trade I mean if you take 20 trades a day
    it's ok to share at least a couple in your diary so we can give you feedback so you learn from wins and losses!

Anyway looking forward to your diary with good pictures. Please do it here in the members war room
    See some other diaries there first if you want some inspiration
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content