Training at Home? Here's a Great Solution For You! !!!

Hey Guys!!

This is a bit off-topic, but one of the founders is a colleague and a great guy, with an even better idea - Practix!

https://www.facebook.com/PractixIW/

Get this great training gear first via KickStarter!

“Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

This is amazing. I am experimenting with some weight lifting in home but it needs a big set of different weights in place and with this thing everything seems compact and easy to use. Big thumbs-up for the product!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    This is amazing. I am experimenting with some weight lifting in home but it needs a big set of different weights in place and with this thing everything seems compact and easy to use. Big thumbs-up for the product!
    They are also working on some chip i've heard, but that's for Practix 2.0 or something (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Nice. It can be used practix as break or pause after binary options trading. It can help to relax stress.

interesting innovation on the trusty old kettle bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    interesting innovation on the trusty old kettle bell.
    Your working out Michael?