Thread: Hey Yall

Rookie Member

Hey Yall !!!

Hi,

Just started up trading 45 days ago, making mistakes and paying for them. Taking a step back to learn from the people who know how and thought this is just the place to start.

Pat

Hello Pat!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Start reading bots school and test it CT demo.You can keep practice trading as much as needed.You can visit war rooms and trading dairies.

Rookie Member
    Thank you Milos, knuckling down on exactly that. Appreciate the advice.

Hi Pat,advice is simple,forget about real money for a while, start practicing on demo.No rush, patience...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hi Pat,advice is simple,forget about real money for a while, start practicing on demo.No rush, patience...
    I agree. It takes a while till you get ready for real money trading. Take your time. That's what will make you successful. Here you'll find all the information you need. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything. We're here to help. Good luck and keep us updated!

Welcome on board Pat! It is too early to trade real money. Why don't you start using our demo CommuniTraders platform?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey welcome!

Feel free to share those mistakes so others can learn from them.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by patraftery View Post
    Hi,

Just started up trading 45 days ago, making mistakes and paying for them. Taking a step back to learn from the people who know how and thought this is just the place to start.

Pat
    Hey Pat

Welcome to one of the most rewarding and challenging professions around!

I believe that trading successfully is 20% technical (strategy/method) and 80% psychology. The senior members who have already replied told you to use a demo account - agree 100%. Get enthusiastic about trying things, from others, that makes sense to you. Experiment rapidly and throw away what does not work. Most important - keep a trading journal of all trades - did you make a good trade (followed the rules) or not? Reviewing your trading journal regularly will give you clues about your psychology.

If I can be of assistance just drop me a private message.

All the best with this exciting journey!

Thanks
    Shaun