new member - problems as usual !!!

Hi all,

I'm a new member, without experience and a bit disappointed.
    I just open an account with binarytilt. the broker told me he needs to take care of this for 3-4 days to show me the results after....well is not going like I was expected. I wanna start to trade myself.
    Need suggestions on indicators and if there is someone who tried ibinaryrobot .com? is it any good?

Thank you

Oh no... never ever ever ever let an account "manager" trade for you but I think you've already figured that out. YOu need to go to our SCHOOL and do some learning, pick some strategy, learn risk control/money management and use the Communitraders demo account to practice with. Also, in the Members War Room, make a diary, and find a few other diaries to follow, make some friends, they want to meet you and help you. And I'm in there too, I put up weekly tips on Monday for week to week and swing trading.

Hey welcome
    Michael is right.

First of all, the very important thing is that the broker and their employees are in a conflict of interest with you.
    "Broker making you money" - that's a bad joke and a scam.

Second, a binary robot? NO NO NO. Robots are scams, do you really think you can set a robot to run and make money that easily?
    Binary Options trading is like any other business. If you are not here to make an effort and learn and try hard then you better just leave it alone.
    There is no get rich quick formula!

You should go straight away to our school section and start learning about these things + how to get started before you make additional mistakes.
    Regarding binarytils, lately I only hear bad things about them. Go with a reputable and regulated broker instead! (NON US)
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Its better to trade for yourself only. Never listen account manager. Trade yourself only.

Hey man, don’t fall in the trap of autotrading robots! If they were profitable do you believe somebody will give them for free to trade instead trading on their own? This is old as trading itself. There’s always somebody ready to sell you crap. Who become millionaires in the big gold rush of 19th century, the sellers of digging equipment of course.. and few lucky gold miners If you want to succeed in trading listen to the guys above me, they have many years of experience and know what it takes. It is hard work, long learning curve and patience like in every other business.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by nikkoon View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a new member, without experience and a bit disappointed.
    I just open an account with binarytilt. the broker told me he needs to take care of this for 3-4 days to show me the results after....well is not going like I was expected. I wanna start to trade myself.
    Need suggestions on indicators and if there is someone who tried ibinaryrobot .com? is it any good?

Thank you
    Agree completely with all the other replies. Never allow someone else, especially a "broker" or robot to trade for you. Rather take the time to master your own trading strategy, which does require a lot of effort, but so worth it in the end.

Thanks
    Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunR View Post
    Agree completely with all the other replies. Never allow someone else, especially a "broker" or robot to trade for you. Rather take the time to master your own trading strategy, which does require a lot of effort, but so worth it in the end.

Thanks
    Shaun
    You can start learning from our school and learn to trade yourself. Never let others to trade your account