Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finishing school or platform???? !!!

Finishing school or platform?
    Hi guys. Would you recommend me to finish bots school before trying out the platform or do both. I only ask because I have seen some threads here and I'm not fully understanding what to do. It says "copy trade", then I'm lost.

Hey. It's up to you. The platform is not only for copying trades, it's also for placing demo trades for training.
    So click trade, pick an asset and trade - not sure how? Watch this video where I explain how to take a trade using the Communitraders demo platform

Obviously, in order to trade you must first learn a few things and only you can know how much you have read and if you understand the basic stuff such as taking call or put options
    and why one would do so. But it's demo so of course you can randomly pick some trades if you just wish to test it when you get bored of only reading.

I also strongly recommend you join the free intro webinar today, 16GMT+1 (on the same YouTube channel I just linked)

See the following thread for more info on how/when to join:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-for-Beginners
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Ok thanks Okane! I'm about 1/3 of the way through the college level. It's 12am here in Australia so will get a good sleep and watch this webinar.
    I'm going to buy a laptop on the weekend so I can have a look at the platform because I'm only using my iPhone now.

Just join our Communitraders Youtube channel.

definitely do both, that's what they are for. The school is theory, the platform is mechanics. when you can use the theory and the mechanics together to make good trades you are ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Just join our Communitraders Youtube channel.
    Thanks milos. Yes I have already done that. Some good stuff there!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    definitely do both, that's what they are for. The school is theory, the platform is mechanics. when you can use the theory and the mechanics together to make good trades you are ready to go.
    Thanks Michael.

No activity can be mastered without practice, and this is also the case for trading. No matter what variety of methods you choose to apply during your trading sessions, your mastery cannot be compared to other means of making profit.

If you have recently started trading and want to make investments that will return you profit, understand that it takes time and dedication before you learn how to keep a good win/loss ratio. It is important for you to get through all the fundamental concepts of trading. Learn trading strategies, as they play an important role in making profit. For example, it is good to know the trend following method, but it does not always work, so you must know more strategies that are rational to use at a specific moment during the trading session. Practice with a demo account until you fully understand the market mechanisms and the strategies you are using. Note that it may take you a couple of month before you feel comfortable with trading.

Copytrading is another alternative to trading on your own, as you just copy other’s positions. However, no one knows the way the market will develop. It is impossible to accurately predict its next move. So copying someone else’s transaction may result in a serious loss for you. I strongly recommend you to learn and practice, as this is the best way to trade binary options.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Thanks milos. Yes I have already done that. Some good stuff there!
    Great!!! Good luck to you. If you have further questions, feel free to ask us

Thankyou don't worry I will. There is a lot to learn and still mind boggling!!