Good evening from sunny Ireland! !!!

Good evening all, just joined up today and just wanted to say 'hi'. Im an English chap living in Wicklow Ireland and im particularly interested to hear from anyone close to Wicklow who trades and is successful! I have been learning binary options in my spare time for over a year......got a lot better at it.....not losing any more but cant seem to get ahead of the game, so to speak. All the best Steve

Hi Steve and welcome to the BOTS...
    Greetings from Clontarf
    Work hard in silence,let your success be your noise...

Hi Steve!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Welcome aboard mate, these are good times to be trading, historic.

Welcome on board man! You'll find here many experienced traders to talk with and maybe you will improve to break the barrier and become profitable. You will stick to one strategy and master it. Sometimes the changes you need to make in order to make it profitable are very small and you only need to realize them.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome Irish Steve.

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome!
    I am sure there are some Irish fellas here too.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi, Steve! Nice to meet you! It's great that you've started learning already. That's the best place to get your final push.