Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Maj
    Rookie Member

Any sydney (21-23 GMT) broker? !!!

Hello my friends, im looking for some good broker that allows to trade during 21-23GMT. I know about binary.com and stockpair. Do you know any other reliable and trusted binary broker?

Hi Maj, Welcome to CommuniTraders! It does not depend on the broker it depends on the instrument you are trading. Most instruments like forex pairs, futures, commodities trade the whole day even 24 hours. Only stocks have specific trading hours and for US stocks they finish trading around 21 GMT but for all other instruments there is no stop of trading. Only some futures have a very short break period between 22GMT and 1GMT but if you trade forex for example there is no break at all. I believe it is true also for binary options on these instruments and all binary brokers should allow you to trade the whole 24 hours.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Maj
    Rookie Member
    There are only 2 brokers that I know that allow to trade binary options between 21-23GMT thats why Im searching for more

24 option is accepted for the Australian trader.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	6430

I am very happy with gdmfx as they never try to scam you. You make the trades within MT4 so no price issues. Never problem with withdrawal either. Can take some days to get your money but that is no problem.

Rookie Member
    Try 24optio

Maj
    Rookie Member
    24option doesn't allow you to trade Sydney session

Rookie Member
    Have you found any? Binary doesn't allow you to trade during that time anymore. I'm looking pro a way to trade eur/chf and aud/cad during that time

I'll check stockpair for EURCHF and AUD/CAD. I'll be updated on Monday.

Maj
    Rookie Member
    Only stockpair left