Just finished primary school !!!

Who hoo. Just finished primary school. Now onto the next level. Sorry just got a bit excited then.
    On a serious note. I don't know if I am jumping the gun but read an article in the school about charting. I downloaded MetaTrader 5 on my iPhone and I'm a bit lost. I'm with the broker "high low" in Australia. Now do I open the the brokers platform first then metatrader or vise versa???? I can open meta trader by itself and it's just like another brokers platform. I'm not sure on the connection with the two or do I use them together???? Also I think the default on metatrader is a demo. Do I need to open a new account with them yet or just wait til I get the hang of it.

Hey. You should watch this video on MetaTrader and Read this article.

PS if you watch any other of the videos you might notice that the chart is used for technical analysis, the broker is used for actually executing the trades
    as explained in the video too. Now, on mobile, this can be difficult to switch between the two platforms and that's why I don't recommend mobile trading unless
    you are with a broker that itself provides decent charts. Furthermore, I don't recommend that beginners trade on mobile.

"Which one to open first" - Well, think about it, you want to know what and when to execute a trade first right? When I trade on mobile,
    I obviously open the charts first to see if I am gonna take a trade, then open the brokers platform and enter the trade. But as I said, while you do the switch
    price might have moved. However, on most new phones, you can have two apps open at the same time! There is an option for that at least on my Samsung - never used it though, I don't like mobile trading.
    Last edited by Okane; 01-22-2017 at 09:10 AM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks Okane.
    Ps also on meta trader is it ok to just use the demo charts or do I need to sign into a new account?? Is the demo charts just as accurate as if I would sign in?

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Thanks Okane.
    Ps also on meta trader is it ok to just use the demo charts or do I need to sign into a new account?? Is the demo charts just as accurate as if I would sign in?
    Welcome.
    Well, please look at the video carefully! As you can see I explained this sometime around 3:40 that you are connecting
    to a Forex demo account and you can also see I was connected to Oanda practice demo account. Please watch the entire video, your answers are there! Thank you.
    Last edited by Okane; 01-22-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Forgot to add, regarding price differences, there will always be differences, as explained in the video around 16:50 minute
    that you should compare the prices. Here below are a few threads in which I have explained about the price differences and what is considered acceptable (also in the video so please watch the entire video)

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....acker-software
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....d-broker-chart

Ok thankyou!!!