Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Somebody help me with deposits! I can't use Neteller or Skril or Credit Card !!!

Hello,

It looks as though my bank (here in India) has blocked Ayrex or 24 Option and even Neteller or Skrill

I am wondering what to do now, after 3 months of preparation.

Can anybody chip in?

Quote Originally Posted by dexsam View Post
    Hello,

It looks as though my bank (here in India) has blocked Ayrex or 24 Option and even Neteller or Skrill

I am wondering what to do now, after 3 months of preparation.

Can anybody chip in?
    Yes, there are many great answers to why Indian banks block Skrill.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

you should contact ayrex/24option support, check it out with them. let us know what was their advice before you continue
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

None! I have exhausted all possibilities. This is bad for me

poe
    The issues is related to your bank? what about opening a new bank account on a different bank ? I don't know if I get your problem straight..

I know some Indian fellows in here trading with no problem..
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

So, try different payment systems or simply read on the internet about how to use those that you named earlier, good thing there's lots of info on this topic.

There's one way of doing it, but I'm not certain on how legal it is. There are many companies that can help you. The idea is that you pay the company (there are many payment options) and they in return will refill your deposit.

You can add your skrill account to bank account and deposited money from the bank account. Or you can deposited money from the bank account. It needs to research paypal can support to be deposited. Just thinking.

I don't think you should write on this forum, but onto the support of your broker, that way there should definately be more of a point in it.

Rookie Member
    Hi..im from malaysia...im having problem using my debit card for depositing...any suggestion?