JM1
    Rookie Member

New to binary options what is best to trade after 20.00 (GMT) !!!

Hello new to binary options trading have a demo account and can only trade after 20.00 (GMT) due to working hours. What are the best options for a novice on IQ options?

Quote Originally Posted by JM1 View Post
    Hello new to binary options trading have a demo account and can only trade after 20.00 (GMT) due to working hours. What are the best options for a novice on IQ options?
    Welcome!
    I moved your thread here since you posted in the trading diaries room and this is clearly not a trading diary.

For me personally, I prefer to trade before 18-19 GMT. But I am sure others trade during different hours so I let them explain
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JM1 View Post
    Most preferred times will be Europe and/or US session

The best trading hours 14.00-17.00 by GMT.

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Most preferred times will be Europe and/or US session
    This ˆˆ

from 9am - 12am
    from 2pm - 6pm. Central European TIME

Also depends on your broker.... IQ & Ayrex have a fixed schedule + sometimes the have some inactivity period

for example on Ayrex from 8am - 6pm payouts remain the same, after that hours the start changing the payouts (lowering them) and set some currencies inactive. That and NY and London open at those hours make the preferred times for traders... volatility + more pple trading and volume make it easier....
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J