Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: NewBie in PA .

  1. #1
    Junior Member mulayadia@gmail.com's Avatar

    NewBie in PA . !!!

    Continue my diary. EURAUD

    EURAUD is a Buy. i see Daily timeframe.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EA - AU 4HR.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	6367


    Right now i am practicing my PA.Once i get it right i will do it on BO demo account.

    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UJ15min.jpg   AUD- EA4hr.jpg  
    Last edited by mulayadia@gmail.com; 01-13-2017 at 11:56 AM.

  2. #2
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Hey seems good. A bit hard to see your pics so I suggest you download and install Lightshot.
    With that, you can select exactly where to printscreen and save the files as JPEG, that way they look the best.
    Thanks
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulayadia@gmail.com View Post
    Continue my diary. EURAUD

    EURAUD is a Buy. i see Daily timeframe.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EA - AU 4HR.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	6367


    Right now i am practicing my PA.Once i get it right i will do it on BO demo account.

    Thanks
    Quadruple bottom awesome.
    Last edited by milos; 01-13-2017 at 02:47 PM.

  4. #4
    Junior Member mulayadia@gmail.com's Avatar
    Sorry for late reply Bro Okane .I am still learning .I will post my PA to improve myself.Please let me known whether i did it right or wrong.Thanks
    Ok i already download lightshot ..huhuh
    Last edited by mulayadia@gmail.com; 01-13-2017 at 04:21 PM.

  5. #5
    Junior Member mulayadia@gmail.com's Avatar
    Hi Bro Milos ..lol.

    I not too sure whether i did it right.Please let me known ty.

  6. #6
    Active Member Ronye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulayadia@gmail.com View Post
    Sorry for late reply Bro Okane .I am still learning .I will post my PA to improve myself.Please let me known whether i did it right or wrong.Thanks
    Ok i already download lightshot ..huhuh
    Read Ronnel Diary very carefully and analyze his screenshots and trades and you will learn a lot about PA. He is one of the best in PA here in Community

  7. #7
    Junior Member mulayadia@gmail.com's Avatar
    Hi Ronye ..

    Thank you very much ..

  8. #8
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulayadia@gmail.com View Post
    Hi Bro Milos ..lol.

    I not too sure whether i did it right.Please let me known ty.
    You did the great job. I've seen confirmation of 4 bottoms. It is a time to take a signal for call option. The price didn't break the strong support levels as well as I a few peaks to be traded put option. I use peaks and bottoms for trading. The peak represents the highest price while the bottom represent the lowest price. I hope so I explained well.

  9. #9
    Junior Member mulayadia@gmail.com's Avatar
    Hi Bro Milos ..

    I been practicing it for few month.Most often it is OTM i always tend to call the trade late miss 2 or 3 candlestick .I am planning to have one monitor so i can call the trade fast.

  10. #10
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Hey, your trades as far as I can see from the screenshots are good setups. If you have strong reasons to trade these setups better to enter early than late after the setup is already formed. What expiry time are you using most often?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3