Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scam I think???

Scam I think??? !!!

Hi all. I'm new here and would like to just say that I was just about to subscribe to Michael freemans Facebook group. I did subscribe to his u tube. I have noticed that a lot of his post about binary options were over a year old and no new ones at all. Yes he tries to expose other scams but I think that is to make him look good. I had a closer look at his Facebook page and he seems to make a lot of videos other than binary options so I believe he is doing all this as an affiliate to make his cash. That's if he is making that cash. I'm having big second thoughts on him. I could be wrong on all this but that's my gut instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Hi all. I'm new here and would like to just say that I was just about to subscribe to Michael freemans Facebook group. I did subscribe to his u tube. I have noticed that a lot of his post about binary options were over a year old and no new ones at all. Yes he tries to expose other scams but I think that is to make him look good. I had a closer look at his Facebook page and he seems to make a lot of videos other than binary options so I believe he is doing all this as an affiliate to make his cash. That's if he is making that cash. I'm having big second thoughts on him. I could be wrong on all this but that's my gut instinct.
    Yes the guy is a well-known scam artist.
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....hlight=freeman

Every year he comes up with a new scam. At first he built up a good trust with his viewers and exposed scams
    but then he started promoting his own scams. After sending people to garbage signal services, he started with
    Mike's autotrader which got exposed a few months later and the last year he came out with NEO2, another scam.
    This year, we will have to wait and see, I think the NEO2 scam is good for this year too before he makes a new one lol.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Freemans' shop, follow okane's link
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

We've been talking about this topic. Okane explained well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Be careful of Micheal freeman

Rookie Member
    What kind service this scam artist give?

Quote Originally Posted by John007 View Post
    What kind service this scam artist give?
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....hlight=freeman

Yeah, he's a huge scam artist. Probably the worst of the worst of the worst of the...........
    Hidden Content - Buy Gold & Silver!

Freeman from what I've researched is nothing but SCAM with a double S. Auto traders, signals, strategies, you name it, he's gonna rip you off big time. I remember receiving an email about one of his products. Believe it or not I almost invested some money into his neo2 project when it launched until a luck post from this forum made me see the light. That $250 which would have gone towards his product went to a second screen for my laptop so I could view my charts better.

This guy is very good at deception. I'm curious to know why the hell he hasn't been locked up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cnb150 View Post
    Freeman from what I've researched is nothing but SCAM with a double S. Auto traders, signals, strategies, you name it, he's gonna rip you off big time. I remember receiving an email about one of his products. Believe it or not I almost invested some money into his neo2 project when it launched until a luck post from this forum made me see the light. That $250 which would have gone towards his product went to a second screen for my laptop so I could view my charts better.

This guy is very good at deception. I'm curious to know why the hell he hasn't been locked up yet.
    Nice one, glad you stayed away from his crap. I'm also surprised that he hasn't been locked up .....or beaten up by one of the thousands of people he has ripped off.
    Hidden Content - Buy Gold & Silver!