[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Hi guys!

AYREX or WMOptions, please? i just asked to be refunded by BDB so i need a new broker ...

which one should i go for? i have opted for these two because im still at the beginning of my trading career, so at the moment im still taking low trades, to test my strategies and once ill get to a reasonable winning ration ill go for 24options.

Thank you for the advice!

FYI, just spoke to BDB and they confirmed i will get my funds back within 5 working days, hopefully they will keep their word, not only to me but to everyone else.
    Hey! Keep us posted on whether they refund you or not - I hope they do
    I AM the one who knocks! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Hi guys!

AYREX or WMOptions, please? i just asked to be refunded by BDB so i need a new broker ...

which one should i go for? i have opted for these two because im still at the beginning of my trading career, so at the moment im still taking low trades, to test my strategies and once ill get to a reasonable winning ratio ill go for 24options.

Thank you for the advice!

FYI, just spoke to BDB and they confirmed i will get my funds back within 5 working days, hopefully they will keep their word, not only to me but to everyone else.

looking forward to your update about the withdrawal.. both wm and ayrex use a different platform than bdb, so you might have to practice first.. start small with ayerx, that's my advice
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi guys,

Thank you for your feedback.

This morning, my BDB "withdrawal screen" changed from pending to approved. I have applied for it on sunday evening(15.01, UK time), today 10:47 got approved and my account balance is 0.00, so lets see when will i have it back into my bank account.

Hi Bogdan,

As far as I know, Ayrex does not accept clients from a number of countries, so check with them first to avoid any unexpected surprises. I have recommended them to my friend from Japan, but he could not join after all.

Who are WMO? Never heard about them?

Hope you will keep us posted on your progress with the refund

Japan has strict rules, any broker offering services there must be licensed in the country and if they are not
    then they can't offer services there. So it's only a good thing Ayrex doesn't accept people from countries they are not licensed in
    I AM the one who knocks! Hidden Content

hello there!

WMOptions is the third recommended/trusted broker on BOTS's website, after 24Options and AYREX.

I have already opened a free account with AYREX and had a quick word with them over their chat on their website and i have mentioned i am an European citizen residing in England, as i was also interested in what will happen to me and my account once article 52/brexit will be triggered. They couldn't say much about the latter but nothing has been mentioned about my eligibility for trading with them.

don't think there should be any brexit issues here. Ayrex are a great bunch
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I've noticed Ayrex is accepted for the most countries in the world. Majority countries.

Hello guys!

I am happy to say, a few minutes ago i have been refunded and the money are shown in my account, hopefully all in my situation will be able to say the same.

Just to recap, so you can have the full picture in one message, i have requested it on last Sunday, that just past, in the evening, UK time, Monday this week i spoke to someone on their chat service on the website and i was assured i will be refunded within 5 working days, Monday and Tuesday my withdrawal request was showing as "pending", yesterday(Wednesday)it changed to "approved", and today i have the funds in my bank account.

Hopefully this helps.

Thank you guys, for your feedback and support, i shall see you and chat with you on other topics.