Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Banc de Binary Shuts Down - What about the Clients?? !!!

Banc de Binary are shutting down? http://www.financemagnates.com/binary-options/brokers/exclusive-banc-de-binary-to-shut-down-all-its-business/

A source of the notorious broker reveals that "Its just not worth the tarnished reputation. I don’t see how we can continue operating under such scrutiny and public image.”

Yeah Right. Blame the world for your actions.

Interesting enough, this xmass bdb pushed a new campaign - " Special Christmas Promotion -http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13948216.htm .

Is that a game you're playing?! attracting new clients and running?

The question is what's going to happen with all Bdb active users, and all open cases against them?

The FPA recently published an interesting post, calling Bdb victims to join a class action lawsuit - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commun...iliates.47707/

If you are a victim of Banc De Binary or have lost funds with this binary options broker, pleasecontact our Client Relations Teamto arrange a discussion with a lawyer in the Binary Options Litigation team. Our international lawyers are able to provide assistance in English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic and Chinese.
    Alternatively, please clickhereto file an enquiry online, call us on +44 (0)207 183 9482 or email us at: clientservices@giambronelaw.com.

Alternatively, you may contact us at info(at)binaryoptionsthatsuck.com.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

they claim they are sending money back to the clients, but they have claimed a lot of things over the years....

What we need to be wary of is the very real probability that they are rebranding as we speak to a new name and image....

So glad I got my money out years ago

I do hope customers will get their money back, but somehow I doubt it ...

There's one good thing in it: looks like brokers are starting to understand the importance of (a lack of) a solid reputation!

I heard about them but I have never been trading this platform.

Calcky82
    Fuck you all. Please delete my account
    Last edited by Calcky82; 01-13-2017 at 12:19 PM.

they are still CySEC regulated, and have registrations with lots of EU countries, I hope they close down honorably or the whole thing is at risk of being tainted with the stink of fraud. To be honest, BDB was one of the very first brokers I ever knew about and I got suckered into their PR bs, promoting them as a good broker, but that was a long time ago. They've been scummy scammy since just shortly after that.... dics.

7. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    CySEC just updated that Banc de Binary renounced it's CySEC regulation. They'll keep monitoring until all issues resolved
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Leaprate thinks they are not shutting down.

They think the reason they are going unregulated is so they can keep operating.

Still not confirmed, meanwhile BDB site is still up.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Its still working the web page.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	6379

Hi guys!

AYREX or WMOptions, please? i just asked to be refunded by BDB so i need a new broker ...

which one should i go for? i have opted for these two because im still at the beginning of my trading career, so at the moment im still taking low trades, to test my strategies and once ill get to a reasonable winning ratio ill go for 24options.

Thank you for the advice!

FYI, just spoke to BDB and they confirmed i will get my funds back within 5 working days, hopefully they will keep their word, not only to me but to everyone else.
    Last edited by Bogdan; 01-16-2017 at 02:06 PM.