Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

King Delwar's Binary Option Strategy with 90-95% Winning Ratio! Profitable Proof! !!!

The content of this post has been deleted. The owner of the strategy has copyrighted the content of his strategy, please do not attempt to sell or copy any copyrighted content.

Selling other peoples products is illegal in all jurisdictions around the globe that's why this thread should be closed and moved to Make Easy Money Exposed Section. On top of your offer is the actual strategy you are offering. 100% sure it is another scammer. Saw his YouTube channel. There is nothing to prove MD Delwar claims. Everyone can make few clips on youtube and say he has the holy grail of trading, but we all here know such strategy doesn't exist. It is all hard work and proper risk management. Be aware of this and don't post anything promotional here anymore. If you don't follow these recommendations now you are risking permanent ban from the community!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Why man! I'm not scammer at all! This is legit i have tested! I'm not telling people to buy my strategy and i no claim that this gives 100% guranted wining trades all the time!!!

MD delwar is the only man that helped me truly to make money!! I have try so many products and software i got scam many times and burn my binary balance! I just tell the truth to people!

Ha Ha Ha you are such a clown. Happy days!

Hi man! can you share me the strategy?? Looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    yeah you and Edward168 are probably getting paid to say that. You've both only got 1 or 2 posts, and mysteriously pop up to support this BS scam service, I'll bet you are all the same person. Isn't hard, and if you use a VPN you can do it with different IP addresses and everything. YOu don't fool me, try again.
    Oh gosh... I was watching his videos in youtube and curious about his method of trading. So I googled and stumbled upon this thread. I never thought I would be assumed as a scammer just because I was asking for a strategy, which said to be offered for free here instead of paying $100. Anyway, I found somebody is posting his method in a blog for free (just google his name+strategy). Basically he is using two TF BB to enter at reversal point. The win rate of 90-95% is relying on how well I could read price. It's guaranteed to lose if I can't read price and 90% win rate will be just a wishful thinking.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by sandymoore View Post
    Oh gosh... I was watching his videos in youtube and curious about his method of trading. So I googled and stumbled upon this thread. I never thought I would be assumed as a scammer just because I was asking for a strategy, which said to be offered for free here instead of paying $100. Anyway, I found somebody is posting his method in a blog for free (just google his name+strategy). Basically he is using two TF BB to enter at reversal point. The win rate of 90-95% is relying on how well I could read price. It's guaranteed to lose if I can't read price and 90% win rate will be just a wishful thinking.

Cheers.
    We welcome everyone here except scammers that we get a lot of. Sorry that you got caught in the crossfire - Welcome and I hope you contribute to the community and jump on scammers as hard as we do lol

Quote Originally Posted by sandymoore View Post

Cheers.
    sorry if I mistook you for a scammer if you are not, it did look suspicious though. Anyway, nested Bollinger bands are a decent way to trade. BBands are good for dynamic support and resistance as well as entry signals. Doesn't mean this guy is any good, or that his signals will make you money, and you will for sure have to open an account with whatever broker it is he gets his commissions from. It's a sales trick, don't fall for it.

Rookie Member
    I have seen King Delwar's binary videos and his trades are amazing. But not once in any of his videos does he actually explain his strategy. I'm an IQ Option user as well. All I hear King Delwar say all the time is "I'm using Kings strategy" but he doesn't show or explain it. It seems more like luck than anything.