Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sounds like BS
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi man! can you share me the strategy?? Looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sandymoore View Post
    Yes, scams are very interesting lol.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

poe
    Hi King... Would u please add me on Skype ?

my Skype id: IloveSexyScammers

:*
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

yeah you and Edward168 are probably getting paid to say that. You've both only got 1 or 2 posts, and mysteriously pop up to support this BS scam service, I'll bet you are all the same person. Isn't hard, and if you use a VPN you can do it with different IP addresses and everything. YOu don't fool me, try again.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

PS, thanks for exposing yourself. Bwahahahahhhahahahahahah. Now maybe you go register as a sex offender.

Junior Member BinaryScamSniffer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanos_Elin View Post
    Guys i have finally found a working binary strategy! I have steal it from the successful and famous binary trader MD Delwar! Works like a charm! We finally can make money and be free! This not martingale, no marketing product or fake promises!!

PM me to see proof!

King delwar want you to Deposit 100$ under his affiliate link to share his strategy but you don't need to do this!
    I give it to you for only 30$ dollars! Why?! I love helping people but see in this world nothing is free nor your lunch ok! Everything is Give and take! I make 50$-200$ a day with it no lies! So if you want to be like this you need to pay this small price!
    Obviously this method is a scam, and your message must serve as an example of what a fraud looks like. It is unfortunate that there are still many people who fall victims to such “get rich quick” schemes, and there are few people to guide them and teach them to tell the good from bad.
    The fact that you talk about ‘stealing’ an idea is condemnable, and the person who you stole the idea from may issue legal claims against you.

Talking about the strategy, it does not prove anything at all. The videos on Delwar’s channel do not explain the strategy, and there are lots of so called discoverers of the secret formula who ask people for a fee in exchange for the promised method. The next thing that happens is the disappearance of the strategy seller and the trader remains with nothing but disappointment and the feeling that he or she has been scammed.

90-95% rate of success are numbers every trader dreams of, but we all know that such rates are impossible to achieve. This over exaggeration of numbers and statistics demonstrates again that all you claim is a false statement. Everything that you have written is wrong and must be treated like a fraud and maybe even a crime, as you have said that you stole ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    yeah you and Edward168 are probably getting paid to say that. You've both only got 1 or 2 posts, and mysteriously pop up to support this BS scam service, I'll bet you are all the same person. Isn't hard, and if you use a VPN you can do it with different IP addresses and everything. YOu don't fool me, try again.
    Oh gosh... I was watching his videos in youtube and curious about his method of trading. So I googled and stumbled upon this thread. I never thought I would be assumed as a scammer just because I was asking for a strategy, which said to be offered for free here instead of paying $100. Anyway, I found somebody is posting his method in a blog for free (just google his name+strategy). Basically he is using two TF BB to enter at reversal point. The win rate of 90-95% is relying on how well I could read price. It's guaranteed to lose if I can't read price and 90% win rate will be just a wishful thinking.

Cheers.

Oh gosh... I was watching his videos in youtube and curious about his method of trading. So I googled and stumbled upon this thread. I never thought I would be assumed as a scammer just because I was asking for a strategy, which said to be offered for free here instead of paying $100. Anyway, I found somebody is posting his method in a blog for free (just google his name+strategy). Basically he is using two TF BB to enter at reversal point. The win rate of 90-95% is relying on how well I could read price. It's guaranteed to lose if I can't read price and 90% win rate will be just a wishful thinking.

Cheers.
    We welcome everyone here except scammers that we get a lot of. Sorry that you got caught in the crossfire - Welcome and I hope you contribute to the community and jump on scammers as hard as we do lol

Cheers.
    sorry if I mistook you for a scammer if you are not, it did look suspicious though. Anyway, nested Bollinger bands are a decent way to trade. BBands are good for dynamic support and resistance as well as entry signals. Doesn't mean this guy is any good, or that his signals will make you money, and you will for sure have to open an account with whatever broker it is he gets his commissions from. It's a sales trick, don't fall for it.