Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why you are breaking my Promise? I gave the strategy for Free to you and you are trying to make money by my strategy?
    What kinds of human being you are?????
    Humanity doesnt exists anymore.
    I will request to you to stop this and remove this thread.
    Dont break my trust on Humans...

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Selling other peoples products is illegal in all jurisdictions around the globe that's why this thread should be closed and moved to Make Easy Money Exposed Section. On top of your offer is the actual strategy you are offering. 100% sure it is another scammer. Saw his YouTube channel. There is nothing to prove MD Delwar claims. Everyone can make few clips on youtube and say he has the holy grail of trading, but we all here know such strategy doesn't exist. It is all hard work and proper risk management. Be aware of this and don't post anything promotional here anymore. If you don't follow these recommendations now you are risking permanent ban from the community!
    Hello,
    Will you please help me to close or remove this thread.There is a chance that this guy will scam with people.In my King's Team we are running a education service and my full team are working for one's another to be rich.And its totally for free.But he is trying to sell this without my permission.
    You can see my facebook id too,
    https://www.facebook.com/mddelwars/p...89341982313609
    now its my Reqest to you as a moderator to remove this thread.
    Thank you in advance.

hi guys, no offense meant. i've been in binary options for around 6 years and i know the rise and fall of the great cherrycoke. my feedback is md delwar is not a scammer. but you really need to learn his strategy by watching his sample videos in his secret group. sometimes i use his strategy depending on the market movement and sometimes just by TSR strategy alone. let's give him a chance to prove his worth. bad voice alone will not prove that he's a scammer.
    Last edited by botsog; 03-13-2017 at 01:11 PM.

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by botsog View Post
    hi guys, no offense meant. i've been in binary options for around 6 years and i know the rise and fall of the great cherrycoke. my feedback is md delwar is not a scammer. but you really need to learn his strategy by watching his sample videos in his secret group. sometimes i use his strategy depending on the market movement and sometimes just by TSR strategy alone. let's give him a chance to prove his worth. bad voice alone will not prove that he's a scammer.
    6 years in the business and u still believe in someone taking 30s-1M trades with a 5s TF ! yeh, no wonder why binaries will never be regulated and treated as real finance business cuz tons of people have fun gambling their a$$es off ...
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Well, at least I agree on one thing, we should ban the guy who is ripping off the Delwar strategy to sell it.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    6 years in the business and u still believe in someone taking 30s-1M trades with a 5s TF ! yeh, no wonder why binaries will never be regulated and treated as real finance business cuz tons of people have fun gambling their a$$es off ...
    sorry poe. as mentioned earlier it depends on the market volatility. i mostly trade longer expiries.
    Attached Images Attached Images