Thread: Bots school

Bots school !!!

Hi guys. I have started the bots school. When I did a couple of the different levels you can tap on the little circle to show you where you are up to in the school. I came back to it tonight and it was all reset so I had a bit of difficulty finding where I was up to. Can anyone tell me how to save the points that you can tap to show where I am up to. Thanks.

I do not know the answer to that question... is your browser set up to clear cookies on exit? something like that could be doing it.... I'll let Martin know. I'm also going to move this question to the Oh Crap Its Not Working thread.

or maybe not, I don't have power in this subforum

Thanks Michael. I'm doing this on my iPhone and I do remember clearing the history. I won't clear the history this time and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Thanks Michael. I'm doing this on my iPhone and I do remember clearing the history. I won't clear the history this time and see what happens.
    I think I know what happened. Yesterday we made a small change on pre-school and primary school sections. We simply changed the order of some articles, so there are 2 options: 1. delete cache/history 2. just keep going, nothing changed really (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Hi guys. I have started the bots school. When I did a couple of the different levels you can tap on the little circle to show you where you are up to in the school. I came back to it tonight and it was all reset so I had a bit of difficulty finding where I was up to. Can anyone tell me how to save the points that you can tap to show where I am up to. Thanks.
    Hello Mick!

Keep reading and be patient.