Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi from australia !!!

Hi everyone. I'm Mick from Sydney Australia. The past 2 weeks I have looked into binary options. I don't have any experience. I have joined a broker called "high low" which are based in Australia. I have been using their demo but have not gone live yet. I have been watching u tube and have been attracted to a guy called Michael freeman. Just still trying to sus him out. Anyway I want to learn and make some profit. Any help would be appreciative.

Hey Mick! Welcome aboard!!

High low seems like a fair broker to me. Have heard good things. However, it's extremely recommended to use caution when take Freeman's advice. See thread here - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....nother-scammer

In any case, welcome, and if you have any question - do not hesitate to ask!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks Martin. Yeah I treading carefully with him at the moment. Just being very cautious. I want to try a get all the facts and be fully aware before I dive in.

Hi Mick! Welcome to CommuniTraders Really be careful with online gurus, most are scam. Better to understand how to trade on your own and slowly build your experience. Follow the school section here read some articles and ask if you have any questions in the forum!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thanks kolyo. I have been in forums before about totally different subjects and it is the best way to gather an unbiased opinion. This is all new to me and hope to gain all the knowledge off u guys.

Welcome to the BOTS Mick,you in the right place,you can find there anything what are you looking for...

Thanks davychi.

Welcome to BOTS, Mick! Best of luck and keep being cautious around people like Freeman. The only place where people are honest with you and all scam gets banned is here.

Thanks dan21.

Hello Mike. Welcome to BOTS.