Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member DaVychi's Avatar

    Ultimate trend signals !!!

    Have a difficulties to set up UTS indicator on MT5,any suggestions folks? Thanks in advance...

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Hey, if you happen to set it up would you mind if you send me a copy of yours via skype ?

  3. #3
    Master Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Have a difficulties to set up UTS indicator on MT5,any suggestions folks? Thanks in advance...
    I think that's the indicator Milos uses.
    He made a demonstration video on the ultimate trend signal here.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

  4. Thanks Ciprian thanked this post
  5. #4
    Senior Member DaVychi's Avatar
    Sure will do no questions...

  6. #5
    Senior Member DaVychi's Avatar
    Thanks Okane, but we already tried with Milos setup on MT5, but for some reason indicator won't work...

  7. #6
    Master Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Thanks Okane, but we already tried with Milos setup on MT5, but for some reason indicator won't work...
    I think it's coded for MT4 not MT5
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

  8. #7
    Senior Member DaVychi's Avatar
    Yes Okane, could be,will try do more research...

  9. #8
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    We tried to set up mt4 but it seems that DaVichi used mt5. There are technical issues. Only mt4 works.

  10. #9
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    We tried to set up mt4 but it seems that DaVichi used mt5. There are technical issues. Only mt4 works.
    Some are not compatible with MT4 and only meant for MT4

  11. #10
    Senior Member DaVychi's Avatar
    Simply open demo account on IG and downloaded MT4, after intsalled UTS,it's works fine...
    Work hard in silence,let your success be your noise...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3