Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    o far so good!
    But I'm getting really frustrated when I lose a trade. I keep telling myself "You idiot! Deep down you knew this trade is not gonna work out yet you still had to gamble didn't you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciprian View Post
    So far so good!
    But I'm getting really frustrated when I lose a trade. I keep telling myself "You idiot! Deep down you knew this trade is not gonna work out yet you still had to gamble didn't you!"

Don't worry because you are not alone
    How about losing 20 plus trades in a day? I'm 20 times more idiot than you, HAHAHAHA!
    The thing is because I trade a lot (especially when I'm scalping) as long as my 20 is not affecting my overall score then alls OK. But I do have losing days and I just learned to accept that it's just part of the biz and just laugh at myself. There are times too that I have a gut feeling that the trade wouldn't work but still placed my bet and it went south. Sometimes mistake on hedging, sometimes I hedge on a totally different currency pair, sometimes I placed a trade on a different pair, sometimes over speeding to enter another trade, watching movies or talking on the phone while taking a trade, sometimes just bad target/exit calculation and sometimes just plain bad analysis or plain bad luck...

My advice is to learn to keep your cool no matter what or your emotion will eat you. Don't start the blame game or it'll mess you up. And finally is to UP your skills so that even when you have bad days that you can say to yourself, "no worries cause I can get my lost money back plus make some more"
    Last edited by Ronnel; 01-10-2017 at 10:15 PM.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ciprian View Post
    So far so good!
    But I'm getting really frustrated when I lose a trade. I keep telling myself "You idiot! Deep down you knew this trade is not gonna work out yet you still had to gamble didn't you!"
    As a trader you must learn to accept losses. Losses is part and parcel of our trade. And most important must be able to recover. Never let your losses affect your next trade

Rookie Member
    Yes each and every Forex trader has his own target about trading. I have so. When i profit more than 2 trades then i stop trading for a day. Then sometimes i avoid news trading. I avoid trading on sunday because markets behaves wrong in this day so i feel risk.